DS #2001: Kageyama Method Tadashii Kanji Kakitori-kun - Kondo wa Kanke

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looked like kanji training to me.....look at the link in the NFO. There's a flash demo.

Also, the save type is EEPROM 512kb.

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thats a loooooong title
ohmy.gif

Hello I would like: Kageyama Method Tadashii Kanji Kakitori-kun - Kondo wa Kanke.

We don't sell Kageyama Method Tadashii Kanji Kakitori-kun - Kondo wa Kanke...

Then ill pirate Kageyama Method Tadashii Kanji Kakitori-kun - Kondo wa Kanke

Good luck playing Kageyama Method Tadashii Kanji Kakitori-kun - Kondo wa Kanke !

NekoDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thats a loooooong title
ohmy.gif

Hello I would like: Kageyama Method Tadashii Kanji Kakitori-kun - Kondo wa Kanke.

We don't sell Kageyama Method Tadashii Kanji Kakitori-kun - Kondo wa Kanke...

Then ill pirate Kageyama Method Tadashii Kanji Kakitori-kun - Kondo wa Kanke

Good luck playing Kageyama Method Tadashii Kanji Kakitori-kun - Kondo wa Kanke !

T?h?ku Daigaku Mirai Kagakugijutsu Ky?d?kenky? Center Kawashima Ryuta Ky?ju Kansh? N? o Kitaeru Otona no DS Traning = The first Brain Training game

T?hokudaigaku Mirai Kagaku Gijutsu Ky?d? Kenky? Sent? Kawashima Ry?ta Ky?ju Kansh? M?tto N? o Kitaeru Otona no D?esu Tor?ningu, Tohoku University Future Technology Collaborative Research Center's Professor Ryuta Kawashima Presents: More Brain Training For Adults - DS Training = The second Brain training game

rofl2.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Do you know similar ROM for JLPT4 or 3 purposes? (just Kanji's)

Unfortunately, there is no JLPT training software on the DS, but KanKen soft might be the one you need. It's a Kanji-only test and unlike JLPT you have to actually write Kanji, not just select the right answer.

Oh, Thank your for your answer Gestahl.
Which ROM do you recommend for learning Kanji? mostly first 100 is Important for me and having mnemonics is highly appreciated.
Since I remember there are lots of games of Knaji, It would be nice to know someone's answer who knows what JLPT is.

p.s. Is is just-select-correct-Kanji-and-no-writing-any-Kanji at JLPT exam?

Gestahl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Oh, Thank your for your answer Gestahl.
Which ROM do you recommend for learning Kanji? mostly first 100 is Important for me and having mnemonics is highly appreciated.

I think the best we (who do not speak Japanese) can get is the Zaidan Houjin KanKen training software: http://gbatemp.net/?showtopic=37530 and http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=62310. It lets you choose your desired KanKen level and at level 10 you get to train the first 80 Kanji, their ons and kuns. I find those the most useful.

You can also check out another Prof. Kageyama's software, Tadashii Kanji Kaki to Rikun : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=48125. This is also a top-notch software useful to us non-Japanese. Hope it helps!

p.s. Is is just-select-correct-Kanji-and-no-writing-any-Kanji at JLPT exam?
Yes, even the level 1 JLPT does not require you to write any Kanji at all, you only select the right answer out of 4.

anotheruser22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This took ages to be dumped. I guess the dumpers have no interested in Kanji:)

This game(?) is no better than the first. The implementation of the touch screen is awful. I much prefer "nazotte oboeru kanji renshuu" or the Kanken ones.

I'm waiting on "nazotte oboeru kanji renshuu kanzen ban" to be dumped which was released back in October / November

Eyedunno

Trophies
XP
Country
BTW, "Zaidan Houjin" just means "incorporated foundation", and refers to the organization that administers the (paper) test. In other words, the software is endorsed by the testing body. Just call it "Kanken DS". It's my recommendation too though. I actually found it more effective for studying than the books put out by the organization, since the problems are random. I passed level 4 (1300-1400 kanji) with it.

Unfortunately, I failed JLPT Level 1 this year (I got 273/400, and needed 280 to pass - OMG, so close!!!). Next year, I vow to finally get my 1kyuu.

Oh, and also, the Brain Training games are just called "Nou o Kitaeru Training" and "Motto Nou o Kitaeru Training" by all normal people, with "nou-training" or "noutore" being probably even more common. Just because all that stuff is on the front doesn't mean it's actually interpreted by consumers as part of the title.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eJV6GaIEgd4?si=ciLPnlhfd7XcrxQn