OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I wonder which is better...My Horse and Me or I Love Horses?
unsure.gif

QUOTE said:
Delivering all the excitement and fun of the equestrian life, from sports and leisure riding to horse care, My Horse and Me is a unique gaming experience for anyone with an interest or passion for horses. The game boasts the most accurate horse models and animations yet realised in a video game, alongside a richly rewarding gameplay experience, all set against a beautiful backdrop of charming indoor and outdoor environments.
laugh.gif

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
why are there like 400 games about horses for the DS?

Because that's what all the little girls in elementary school buy for their DS Lites they got for Christmas.
dry.gif

The GameStop in my local mall were all sold out of the Imagine series games...these girly shovelware games must sell good, or there wouldn't be so many of them.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There seems to be a competition to see if there can be more horse games than sudoku games on the DS. They should combine the two and call it "My Horsedoku and me" or "Sorsedu Horsenburger N me" ... bet that would shift alot DS's

J

Jackreyes

LOL
They have to stop this,
I expect all the horse games on the DS play exactly the same

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I doubt this title will pull atari out of the red.
I saw that they are planning to release more software on Nintendo platforms to try and help them with their finance troubles. I feel this is the is just the start of their derge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs