DS #1991: L: The Prologue to Death Note - Rasen no Wana (Japan)

shamantimk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What is this game about? Hmm, still cant wait for zoo tycoon 2 ds and assasins creed ds
smile.gif

Citronat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Every one of the games have been based on the Manga.
Also there are no Death Notes in this game, no Kiras. This is all about the other cases which made L's name so well known. Damn I wish this was in English so badly...

Citronat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Also there are no Death Notes in this game, no Kiras. This is all about the other cases which made L's name so well known. Damn I wish this was in English so badly...

But this one base on th new Real Movie of Death Note and the Story of the Movie is that n New York is an another guy before Light who has an Death Note!!!
wink2.gif

Da-Huntha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lostmoment.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've no idea what this game is about or why I would want to play it given I have never seen the said-to-exist anime before, heard of it or know its name but I take a wild guess the name is "Death Note". I can't be far off.

Now can we get some good releases?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

But this one base on th new Real Movie of Death Note and the Story of the Movie is that n New York is an another guy before Light who has an Death Note!!!
wink2.gif

First off, take a deep breath. There are no Death Notes in existance at this point. Think about it, if L experienced a Kira/Death Note situation before, then he would of knew how Kira worked as soon as the actual series began. The actual summary of the game: The game has you take the role of a FBI agent that is working on a case with L. At the start of the story you become trapped in a hotel and communicate with L to solve the case and escape the Hotel.

QUOTE(Da-Huntha @ Feb 6 2008, 03:47 PM)I've no idea what this game is about or why I would want to play it given I have never seen the said-to-exist anime before, heard of it or know its name but I take a wild guess the name is "Death Note". I can't be far off.

Now can we get some good releases?
Thank you for this great comment to go along with this release. We are glad to know that this game must be complete shit just because you can't understand it. We are glad to know that you are completely clueless on what the series is. Great input.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dont take him too harsh
i mean he got a point
if all the JAPANESE game got english option the nintendo game selling rate would raise. most people would buy the japanese version if they love the game. than buy the english version when it getting released.
does japanese company knows how to increase the selling rate?
or do i talk noncence

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
dont take him too harsh
i mean he got a point
if all the JAPANESE game got english option the nintendo game selling rate would raise. most people would buy the japanese version if they love the game. than buy the english version when it getting released.
or do i talk noncence

I think you talk nonsense.
If there's an english option in a japanese game, why would anyone buy an english release of the same game that person had bought earlier, only it had both japanese and english...?
Or do you say that most people would buy the japanese RATHER than an english?
(Bolded the confusing part, do you mean "rather than", or "then")

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
dont take him too harsh
i mean he got a point
or do i talk noncence

Hm, I can think of two obvious reasons why some games Japanese games are released over here later, or not released at all:

1. The game takes a bit of time to translate languages/edit and why release a game in Japan with the English language, if most every one over there speaks Japanese and they could get the game out quicker?

2. America =/= Japan, we're not going to buy a translated version of Kanuichi no Wanasagui - it'd be a waste of time and money for Nintendo to do so.

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uh, hasn't anyone tried it yet, maybe this game has a bit of english or all english trans ala Phoenix Wright? Half the title itself is english..

Ahh, a guy can dream.. of young L. Haha, I just realized this sentence is a little sick.

So was L. and Light. So I am in good company.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night