DS #1990: Meine Tierarztpraxis: Einsatz auf dem Land (Germany)

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Two great animal games for the DS in one day
toot.gif

Seriously, these animal games are getting old.
dry.gif

They'd stopped releasing them for a little while too...

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i guess animal games come along with the good games, this week is looking very promising =D so what i have come up with, is this:

more horsez + any other ghei animals = good games that are bound to come out in the near future.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the shovelware we get instead of any GOOD games?!? No, they had to push the good games back so they could ship all the shovelware carts.

unsure.gif

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hell...
Here in germany console-gaming is so underrated... Iv red somewhere that germans use the Computer for most gaming than the other countries more plays on console...
Now there is the question "why?" ... maybe because:
If ya go to the big stores here you find Mountains of that shovelware games... The last time Iv been at the store searching for an aceptable game it where hard to find something (btw. at the and Iv hadnt bought anythink... Iv wanted a game like bomberman land touch, etc... They hadnt it lol~)

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    @ZeroT21, It's best to be together for many years until you finally make the decision.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Most that stay together just do it for their kids
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I have had ex's that made everything to be my fault though and end up breaking up with other boyfriends
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @M4x1mumReZ Beats the purpose of getting married then, if it was that easy
    +1
    Kids are a bitch to take care of. You got to feed them, look after them, pay for child support, education, health care, etc.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Nah they don't want to cause emotional damage to their kids mind so they try to hide it from them
    +1
    There's that too.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Just my personal thoughts, no offense, I think kids can be cute and fun sometimes if they behave, but can be absolute devils worse than criminals
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Point is just try to know you can take care of yourself first
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I just feel I need riot gear to deal with kids
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It's the norm for most adults to have kids in their 30s or 40s so still a lot of thinking time
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess the most helpfull tool to keep kids away is a console, tablet... or ducktape

:glare:
    +1
    Give them an iPad with YT Kids
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I got permission from two different dad's to put them in the dumpster if they get on my nerves
    +2
    Whenever I go on a train, visit a restaurant, or enter a shop, there maybe a chance that there is some kid in their pram holding an iPad infront of their face watching Cocomelon.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    And there goes the ''Dad of the Year'' award
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Nah that's what gets them the award
    +1
    These iPads deserve to be trashed.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Maybe only old senoirs would have loved to hear noisy kids
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    But then again, I see kids as a health hazza

rd
    +1
    Their ears would have troubles hearing their loud screeches that they can sleep in peace.
    +1
    @ZeroT21, They lack any common sense because their brain hasn't been fully developed.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    If old people learned how to use tablets more we might get them off the road :tpi:
    +1
    Anyways, I'm off for tonight. See you all later.
    +1
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: Anyways, I'm off for tonight. See you all later. +1