DS #1970: Hijouguchi: Exit DS (Japan)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First impressions: Pretty good, basically the same as the two PSP titles but I must suggest that you do NOT play via touchscreen, its horrible! Goto options and change to buttons it is much much better.

Very playable if you don't know Japanese, sure you dunno whats going on in the story but the speech bubbles are in English.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TRANSLATION PATCH PLEASE!!! LOL

I've been kind of on the fence with this title. I'm gonna give it a try though, and hopefully it'll keep me occupied for a while.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was an OK game on the XBOX live. The stylus control on this one is bad, much better once you changed to button control. Overall I think this is one that after you get over the initial hump of playing and feeling it a bit so so, it will grow on you.. Definately a true mobile game as its good for short or long bursts of play

Still cant understand why alot of the JAP games have all but the instructions in English and the rest in Japanese. This one has menus, speach bubbles and screen info in English and the instructions in Japanese.
wacko.gif

Still better than at least 80% of the DS games out there.

When is the US/EUR release scheduled for this ?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, glad to hear that it's playable, but will there be an English version eventually? I've been looking forward to this game for a while.

Mill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was really looking forward for this game, got to the 4th stage I think, but I don't understand japanese, no way I can understand the instructions, a patch would really help, since this game has no EUA/EUR release date yet....

great game, now hoping for Prey the Stars to leak

Mill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Could someone explain the controls? I have no idea how to instruct the people I'm helping (lv5), how to push two boxes that are blocking the way (lv6), I don't if it's possible to jump fire (lv5)....
I guess I'll check the rom with DSLazy to see if there's a English option

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Post back please if you find something. I'm having the same trouble getting started with this game. Don't know the objectives, nor exactly how to control various things.
The game objective is pretty simple: you just need to get to the exit of the stage with all the characters alive.

Could someone explain the controls? I have no idea how to instruct the people I'm helping (lv5), how to push two boxes that are blocking the way (lv6), I don't if it's possible to jump fire (lv5)....
I think it's impossible to dodge fire. You need to either find another way or put out the fire using an item.

Having only played the Flash version (need to claim back my borrowed Ds =/ ), if the controls look anything alike... you can push boxes by touching Esc one time and then touching the box. To instruct people you can use the two icons on the top right of the screen (to stay or follow you), or you can simply touch and point them in a similar way you do with Esc.

If no one found out the controls by the time I manage to play it, I'm going to post them here for the needed
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ