DS #1968: Advance Wars: Dark Conflict (Europe)

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Now we have one true group in the ds scene. Cool to see you again RISING SUN.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesome. Now we just have to test if the US save games are compatible, because of the Wi-Fi (People form Europe connecting to the US servers create of course more lag.).

Nimai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
On m3 sd gives the same problem as the US version. The video output of the screens are inverted. "Touch to start" appears on the top screen ^^

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Days of Ruin = Epic
Dark Conflict = Lame.

Once again, we Europeans get nerfed by NoE ¬.¬ I'd also like to point that I miss the good'ol days when you can MANUALLY select the language you wanted to play the game in... I've never actually tried the Spanish translation in this version, yet, but if it's the same as in the USA version... *shivers*

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, tried it and I must admit they did improve the translation to Spanish this time, much like they did with Zelda: PH. Meh, NoE, you're still hanging on the edge... but you got away this time, once again. What about the other languages in it?

PS: 300 posts, yay!

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Days of Ruin = Epic
Dark Conflict = Lame.

Once again, we Europeans get nerfed by NoE ¬.¬ I'd also like to point that I miss the good'ol days when you can MANUALLY select the language you wanted to play the game in... I've never actually tried the Spanish translation in this version, yet, but if it's the same as in the USA version... *shivers*

That's why I always get the US releases. Better English, and smaller releases (sometimes).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/