DS #1901: Indianapolis 500 Legends (USA)

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Here's the icon:

1901ll7.png

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
is it me or does it look like they took the boxart from starwars episode 1 (anakin in his driving/flying thingy) but stuck a car over it?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its shit.

Another generic boring racer for the DS. Destineer makes another shit game.

P

pasc

UHM:... Hadrian, you should try it, it is kinda fun, catchy music, and historical videos. Great fun. I just wonder one thing, does it have a multibootsupport ?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not too bad. A little more technical than any arcade racer, more along the lines of Race Driver and that Ferrari game. Seems as if it favors the stylus, d-pad control is twitchy.

Graphics are nice and smooth for having 15 cars on the track at once. The music immediately got muted, it was annoying. The AI seems kinda challenging.....

I don't know though.....when I play racing games, I like to turn right sometimes too. This seems like it would get pretty boring very quickly. I don't care how the environment graphics change as the track is re-paved over the years, it's still just the same circle all the time.

P

pasc

UHM:... Hadrian, you should try it, it is kinda fun, catchy music, and historical videos. Great fun. I just wonder one thing, does it have a multibootsupport ?

I have tried it.
ok.... hearing the podcast yesterday and thinking it over again... it is fun, for a short amount of time => a standart bastard race game without something special. (except for the fact that the DS can render 15 cars on one screen. (GTA anyone ^^)

OH, and the music is only great if you use GOOD headphones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)