DS #1898: Ookiku Furikabutte Honto no Ace ni Nareru kamo (Japan)

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Edited in some better lookin' boxart (like you care)
wink2.gif

Well, I feel like chunking my DS out of the window.
You sit there for 10 minutes (literally), tapping A, watching some crappy Jappy anime cut scenes - I wanna play some damn baseball.
Pitching is a bit like Elite Beat Agents, you hit the dots at the exact time the circle around it hits them.
After failing that task - I decide to give up - as there are more pages of Japanese jibberjabber.
I wanna play baseball, not watch anime.

4/10

knocturnal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Edited in some better lookin' boxart (like you care)
wink2.gif

Well, I feel like chunking my DS out of the window.
You sit there for 10 minutes (literally), tapping A, watching some crappy Jappy anime cut scenes - I wanna play some damn baseball.
Pitching is a bit like Elite Beat Agents, you hit the dots at the exact time the circle around it hits them.
After failing that task - I decide to give up - as there are more pages of Japanese jibberjabber.
I wanna play baseball, not watch anime.

4/10

Jibber Jabber...is that you Mr. T. I thought you were too busy playing World of Warcraft to have time for the DS. I pitty the fool who chunks his ds.

If it is lik eyou say it is then it seems to be like eyeshield 21 for the ds and that game has NEVER left my M3 since the first day I got it back in January so I think I may give it a try.

Tengil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Ookiku Furikabutte anime is at the moment the one I look forward to the most every episode. It would be nice if they've churned out a half decent game for it.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, read some of the manga and it was pretty good. But rarely are these games understandable enough to play.

eyeshield 21... i haven't played that. maybe i should give it a try?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead