DS #1896: American Girl: Julie Finds a Way (USA)

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or better yet

"... into her girl friends pants, as a "dormroom" experiment after a hard break up from her boyfriend that didn't pleasure her enough"

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded this for a laugh - it's your top of the line THQ shit.

You can play mini-games, learn about Julie's friends & family, but best of all you can roam around Julie's neighborhood!

Missions are stupid - you talk to 'Tracy' and she tells you to go to 'Gladrags' because there is a surprise for you...

1/10

P

pasc

You can play mini-games, learn about Julie's friends & family, but best of all you can roam around Julie's neighborhood!

Missions are stupid - you talk to 'Tracy' and she tells you to go to 'Gladrags' because there is a surprise for you...

1/10

And your did REALLY just download it for fun ?
wink.gif

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

1/10

The surprise must be the stick she's holding...going into a very interesting place

camx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At the store I work, the board game American Girl is crazy popular and all the old ladies clamor to get it and I can never seem to keep it in stock. Never had any idea what it was though. How bout someone gives us a full blown, in depth review? Yeah....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended