rofl2.gif

Is this Chicken Shoot or what?

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
huhn?

Seriously, why chickens? Ooh, it's such a big challenge and accomplishment to shoot a domesticated bird that rarely travels more than a few feet from where it sleeps.

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
when will someone actually talk about the game play ?
I'm sick of coming into theses things and theres no info on the game

P

pasc

Well... it's mainly aimed at the younger audience... you tap the poor chickens and the fall down... boring game, it has got a "find the error", follow the road (which is easy as hell) and another thing I can't rememer right now... nothing for me.

I hoped for something better. I suggest playing that MTV game it is kinda funny ^^

Hebus San

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jenesuis.net
XP
Country
France
QUOTE([Truth said:
@ Dec 13 2007, 07:40 PM)]a few years ago moorhuhn was THE hit game on pcs at schools and offices all around germany! everybody was playing it!
wonder if this one is any good.

Indeed. Back to 2001 : Moorhuhn is a phenomena. Productivity has decreased 25% in every society the game has hit. Even the newspapers talked about that.
I cannot remember the amount of hours spent on this game. It was, and, for i have played it again a few weeks ago, it's still awesomely (does this word exist?) addictive.

You must try it. At least on your PC.
I'm gonna give it a try on DS, but i'm afraid of what they may have done to it.

PS : sequels are good too, especially Moorhuhn 2, Moorhuhn Winter Edition, Moorhuhn 3 and Moorhuhn XXL.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah. Kinda surprises me so many people don't know it, but the same thing surprised me when it came to Neverhood or Another World. Well anyway on the PC I liked the sequels more so I hope they get released too. The other game modes are pretty silly but I guess they just wanted to throw something more in so people would buy it.

Could use some ndsmotion gyro for the look rotation
biggrin.gif

Dunny

Trophies
XP
Country
This even came out on the Sinclar Spectrum, and damned fine it was too
smile.gif

Excellent graphics too.

D.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
huhn?

Seriously, why chickens? Ooh, it's such a big challenge and accomplishment to shoot a domesticated bird that rarely travels more than a few feet from where it sleeps.
This game doesn't feature the domestic bird but the original wild version. The first was actually a Johnnie Walker ad game. It was successful beyond any kind of reason. I still feel bad for buying one crappy version for actual money back in the day...
unsure.gif
Anyone remember the Wigald Boning song? :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end