Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Tempbot, Dec 8, 2007.
^^ndsrelease-2601^^Contributed by pkprostudio
I DOUBT that this will be ANYTHING like Shadow of the Collossus. .
There was another game just like this.....I can't rem what it was called, but I think it was a GBA game. You control a guy who looks like the guy on the boxart. You have a very basic looking graphics (brick platforms) that you are trying to reach the top of. You can create these platforms that look like an upside-down "U" to get to platforms you can't jump to. There are animals scattered around and you shoot them with.....well actually, it looks as if you throw rocks at them. Some animals drop some....things that you are supposed to collect....little tablet looking things, a power-up for your "U" shaped platforms, etc. You get to the top and it goes to the next level of basically the same thing. It DOES have tutorials as you play.
The game seems like some kind of Flash game turned DS game. I'd give it a 4 out of 10 tops.
They may call it Heracles, but I call it skip. It's a purely forgettable game.
Shovelware? On my DS?
More likely than you think.
This is what the publisher says about the game:
* 30 immense levels of non-stop action – including hidden bonus levels.
* Each level contains treasures and magical delights to find, earn and use.
* Numerous enemies taken straight from the realm of myth and legend; Medusa, Cerberus, the Minotaur, the Centaur and many others.
* Guide Heracles through great trials of mental and physical strength in varied gaming environments including slippery ice, burning cliff ledges, traps, bouncy platforms and crumbling rocks.
* Intuitive DS control helps Heracles build and attack on the move.
* Control weather effects by blowing into your DS microphone.
* Classic platforming fun for all ages.
I say its fuck awful. Yeah I agree its like playing a flash game, I expected to see a DSI logo somewhere on this. Its like they used the old PC game creator Klik N Play to make it.
When i first saw this i thought it would be the old psx/saturn game then i saw the screens.
Why can't we just keep the 4chan memes in 4chan.....
This is one of those games that look sooo simple, but for some reason you keep messing up. Your main weapons are disks & the ability to make arch bridges, but they give you a good amount of upgrades like fire disks, double arch, fast arch… But I’m stuck at the triple dog-boss level, anyone know what to do there? The game is just OK but fun for some short & easy mindless platforming.
throw an arch and then jump on it so that the falling arch hit the boss from above
Thanks Kyro, I was about to give up on this.
Are you thinking of Rainbow Islands? This is a total rip off of the original version.