DS #1778: Lanfeust of Troy (Europe)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This actually doesn't look too bad. It's a 3D adventure RPG. Also has Spanish as a language selection. Oops.

P

pasc

awww, I was too slow, once again ^^ anyway, seems like a nice game, keep the hack and slash games coming !

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, didn't realize it was going to release so soon. I had caught wind of it last week through GoNintendo, and it looks pretty cool. Look forward to checkin' it out.

EDIT: It's awful!
rofl2.gif

Oh, Atari, how you sucketh...

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, just tried the game. It did not impress me. But then again I only played it for about 2 minutes.

Naouak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
it's based on a french BD (a.k.a. french Comic). In french it's a very good one because of the humor. I don't think the game will be good anyway.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I played of it so far.....I'd give it a 6. It has nice graphics (as far as DS graphics go), but it's easy to get turned around and confused in the environments as you fight the respawning braindead buttheads. I got stuck in a wall once already and had to reset. You don't really get any pointers as to where to go and no terrain map.....only a continent map that is mostly useless. One really annoying thing is that the focal point you'd like to be looking at is directly between the screens.

A little hint (since there is absolutely no tutorial in the game) tap the touchscreen to get to your inventory. If you go to the map screen, double tap the red spot to exit it. Those had me stuck for a bit, so I thought I'd let you guys know about that before you get stuck there yourself.

Wow! The map sure is HUGE if you scroll it around. I wonder how much of it you actually get to explore.

I'm assuming the green health bar is for magic, but I either haven't gained the ability yet, or I can't figure out how to use it.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I see in the inventory screen, it looks like eventually you will have at least 4 characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ