DS #1760: Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? (USA)

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
We've got the same show and title in Australia. Just started up in the last few months. It's a crap show, but what's worse is Rove McManus (hosts his own variety talkshow, aka jay leno / conan) is hosting it. It's so sad to see someone of genuine talent throw it away on a crappy game show.

scrappy.doo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jeff Foxworthy has never looked more like a child molester than he does on that box.

I simply have to agreed with you. They should add this seal of approval to the box:
pedobear4dz.jpg

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

If you buy/acquire this game you have proven to be not. Hurhur.
dry.gif
(yesyes, i tried it)

I suppose maybe if you really adore the show you can ignore the bad graphics, worse sound and the complete lack of any feeling of achievement in the game.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here in Germany the show is ok (at least in my opinion) but the two times i saw the show

But somehow the questions aren't really anything an adult need to know ... mostly some stupid things i never even heard of so i mostly know no answer XD

P.S. here its called " Setzen 6 " (= sit down 6 [grade F]) its what teachers often say ... somehow they said it mainly to me XD

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jeff Foxworthy to me is one of the worst hosts they could choose for this show in the states. I personally enjoyed watching the canadian version and the euro version (i think) better.

sighs i'll download and see how it turns out... hopefully the game will not look like its MADE by a 5th grader.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jeff Foxworthy to me is one of the worst hosts they could choose for this show in the states. I personally enjoyed watching the canadian version and the euro version (i think) better.

sighs i'll download and see how it turns out... hopefully the game will not look like its MADE by a 5th grader.

Outside of the look of the character faces (especially Jeff) the game isn't that bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on