DS #1726: Zoo Hospital (USA)

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just don't get it, is it a zoo game or a hospital game?

that's like naming something "school restaurant" or "house country"
doesn't make any sense, it's just manipulating childish knowledge of zoos having animal s and hospitals making people feel happy. it's manipulative marketing and I HATE IT.

eh, i'm just kidding.
but serioiusly, ZOO HOSPITALLL???

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The game is really pretty, the animals are really pretty..but there is not much to do. You treat animals in minigames..15 of them..some of them are only like..one touch on the screen. So you've pretty much seen anything in half an hour.

Edit: as in, don't bother.
smile.gif
tongue.gif

Editedit: if you want something cool with animals, go for Petz: Dolphinz instead, which despite it being a Petz title, is a damn cool sea animal park simulator.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
i just don't get it, is it a zoo game or a hospital game?

that's like naming something "school restaurant" or "house country"
doesn't make any sense, it's just manipulating childish knowledge of zoos having animal s and hospitals making people feel happy. it's manipulative marketing and I HATE IT.

eh, i'm just kidding.
but serioiusly, ZOO HOSPITALLL???

Zoo comes from a greek word meaning animal.

Zoo Hospital is a hospital that treats animals and that is what this game is about, a hospital for animals set in a zoo.

I really fail to see where the manipulative marketing and difficulty in understanding the name really is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended