DS #1695: Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (USA)

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Damn... This'll probably make GBAtemp crash again, and I don't even like the game
rofl2.gif

Doubt it, this isn't really an A+++ game, it's more of an A+, or A++.

Enough to cause some lag, but nothing too significant, IMO.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I finished the PS2 game in 1 week, with Negalmuur auto-levelling carried out while I to the gym for some real grinding.

Dudes... my PSP just died, seriously.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Erm... since no one's talking about how the game performs on the flash software we all have and love... Am I the only one that gets a "save file 1/2 is corrupted", thus not being able to save, on an R4?

Mieki

Trophies
XP
Country
OMFG ITS WHAT HEROES OF MANA FAILED TO DO!!!

Anyway, controls are easy, AI is not dumb, and way way cool CGs.

RvLeshrac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No more GD RTS. There are far too many of them on the DS as it is. I can't grasp why they would go with yet another in a long line of tedious FF RTSes, especially when there are much better ones out there.

tanooki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IMO Lost Magic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Heroes of Mana.
Still fun tho, just not as good as LM.
agreed
Anyways think of rts as Starcraft, but in FF12 RW you don't need to mine to summon more monsters, but you do need to mine for items and for healing sometimes.
Btw you can use your japanese save game >_> just thought I'd put it out there Lol. Mine shows some weird characters for some weapons (which I made I think) and my clan name
Also I'm pretty sure they left the walking speed the same.. why would they change that.. even though we all want it -.-

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's certainly a lot more fun than HoM was for me, and the game's got a ton of that Final Fantasy charm. Still wish they'd gone with a more traditional RPG approach, but...

Not sure if it'll hold my attention for long -- RTSes on the DS still just aren't that much fun for me -- but it is definitely one more step in the right direction for this type of game.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I never understood why people go mad over Final Fantasy. I really tried a bunch of them, but after a couple of hours I get so bored with them that I just can't continue playing. I have the same with Pokemon games. There's nothing in the game that attracts me.

kreatosoupa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I toyed around with it for an hour or so and it feels pretty simplistic. I hope it gets better later on, but it feels A LOT like its PS2 counterpart so I'll probably beat it anyway. Awesome graphics and music...
ph34r.gif

Slipurson

Trophies
Website
www.slipurson.nu
XP
Country
Awesome game.. played it some with the Jap release and finaly its out with understandable text
biggrin.gif

but, does anyone else have problems with the sound... it is as if they have recorded it on very very low volume and then tried to boost it so there is this "hissing" noise in the background.. i dont have it when i open the menu or in videos, only when i actually move around

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: +1