DS #1665: Need For Speed Pro Street (USA)

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
seems pretty good so far, finally a fucking need for speed game that isn't 100% night time.

I'm getting a serious n64 vibe from this one, which I like
tongue.gif

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so far it looks great, but for some reason the sound in my left speaker is trashed. It started on the screen with all the writing which gives you the storey. It makes some cracking sound which continued throughout the whole race, I thought my speaker was blown so I turned it off and tried another game, but it worked 100%.

Turned pro street back on, but at the same spot as last time it started making the crackling sounds again O_O

Am I the only one?

Im using supcard SD if thats got anything to do with it.

just tried it with headphones... same sound
frown.gif

jirom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so far it looks great, but for some reason the sound in my left speaker is trashed. It started on the screen with all the writing which gives you the storey. It makes some cracking sound which continued throughout the whole race, I thought my speaker was blown so I turned it off and tried another game, but it worked 100%.

Turned pro street back on, but at the same spot as last time it started making the crackling sounds again O_O

Am I the only one?

Im using supcard SD if thats got anything to do with it.

just tried it with headphones... same sound
frown.gif

Try closing the ds lid and opening it again when that happens.

Dardon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, what the hell at the Hydraulics parts. I thought I was doing good at 50x combo, then they throw a load of buttons at me, and I thought eh if I did lose, it was close. I see the results and the CPU had 2mil....

TheNotoriousGAB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dawww I totaled my beautiful Yellow Supra. It was nearly maxed out aswell, lol.

Now its gotta sit on the side lines until i can get some money to repair it.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'd rather a straight-up port of Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (or a remake with better graphics and tweaked controls), but this is a pretty good release nonetheless.
BETTER graphics?!? Go back and play NFS3, the DS can't handle that! Maybe a scaled down version of NFS2 if we are lucky... Personally I'd love to see a NFS1 remake.

Anyone know if Pocketeers was involved in this game? And will there be a GBA version? I guess not anymore...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night