DS #1598: Power Rangers: Super Legends (Europe)

psykopat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
USA version was in multi5 and not this one ?! strange
sleep.gif

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brings back good memories. Anyone knows if the game is any good? **Heads to Youtube to search for trailers or reviews** Wow! Does it look like total crap! Seriously, by the graphics you could guess it's a GBA game (not that the GBA isn't capable of much better than this), lots of dialog and the gameplay doesn't look much better. I still like the boxart though, wouldn't be surprised that it sold like cupcakes.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
Brings back good memories. Anyone knows if the game is any good? **Heads to Youtube to search for trailers or reviews** Wow! Does it look like total crap! Seriously, by the graphics you could guess it's a GBA game (not that the GBA isn't capable of much better than this), lots of dialog and the gameplay doesn't look much better. I still like the boxart though, wouldn't be surprised that it sold like cupcakes.
its not a good game, only good thing is the 3dish zord battles at the end of every chapter

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Power Rangers series was so cheesy... It made my eyes bleed when I watched it one time.

I've played the GBA Power Rangers, and they all suck.

(Let's hope Release #1600 is a good title)

~Nero

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
I still remember the day I wanted to be a Power Ranger. It was a hot summer day in 1995. I was watching T.V. and BAMM. There was he a skinny nerd in glasses fighting against monsters. He was my hero. I still have a poster above my bed. The Blue Power Ranger.

School was almost finished. I wanted to beat up that bully “Blue Power Ranger style” before summer vacation starts. So I created this plan. I would follow the bully to the toilet and strike swiftly but with grace down before Lord Zordon could transformed it into a giant(logical I don’t have a robot). But in the toilet the girl beat me up and locket me inside a locker for the whole vacation.

That’s why I wont download this game.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Power Rangers was awesome. Going home each day after school to watch TV. They were the coolest evil-monster-fighting-giant-robot-transforming team ever. It hurt when I found out Trini and Rita's actresses both died. T.T

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is not a bad game, it is a ok side scroll fighting. Also there is some shumps area as well and its pretty much every power from every generation!!!! which would be cool for me back in the days of loving power rangers. Also, I played this co-op mode and it is not bad doing so. If you have a buddy play with one another it is kind of fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk