DS #1560: Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch (Japan)

jolanar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WOOT!!!
happy.gif
OMG this will (hopefully as i currently dont know anything about the game lol) be amazing. the anime was awesome so i am expecting great things will now go and play.

Nthenorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I only played it for 20 minutes and liking it so far. It doesn't seem to be an SRPG like SRW, though it does give off that look and feel. It's more of a simple turn based RPG.

The game is really easy so far. In every battle I've encountered, I easily go up 1 or 2 levels.

I found it amusing how you get items from Pizza Hut boxes.

Nthenorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lovely anime, I'll try this out.

Do you need to know some Japanese or will trial and error be good enough?
If you've watched the anime, it should be pretty straight forward. Some of the menu items are in English.

Battles are pretty simple too. Attack is a simple attack, Skill uses one of 3 special attacks (note the number to the right of each special attack and the numbered guage to the left of each character's face). If you set multiple units to attack a single target, they do a consecutive team attack on the target.

gameboy23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me what settings do i use for m3 because when i play after a battle the vocies are messed up when i save a get this jap sign and i think it freesses need help please thank you

NakedAngel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe that''s the M3's problem. No error have i encoutered on R4 yet... and i saw a few people on some Chinese NDS forum with same problem as you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over