Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Epic
bow.gif

On topic, how's this game? Anything like Lost in Blue? That game was nice, but too hard... my characters always died within the first three days =/

I haven't played the game yet but IGN says, "The Sims 2: Castaway is a lot more laid back than its counterpart, Lost in Blue. Surviving is not the main concern while playing, which makes it a lot more enjoyable to explore and discover the island's secrets." So it's probably worth it to give this game a shot if you were interested in the lost in blue concept but just didn't like it for the difficulty.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played the game yet but IGN says, "The Sims 2: Castaway is a lot more laid back than its counterpart, Lost in Blue. Surviving is not the main concern while playing, which makes it a lot more enjoyable to explore and discover the island's secrets." So it's probably worth it to give this game a shot if you were interested in the lost in blue concept but just didn't like it for the difficulty.

Sounds good to me. I really enjoyed Lost In Blue 2 (didn't play the first one), but it was a bit tiring always having to watch your characters' stats and make so little progress for the amount of time put in playing the game. Great game for what it is, but I'm more of a laid back person, myself, so perhaps Castaway will be a nice change.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to play Lost in Blue, but I couldn't tolerate the obvious tapeworms the characters had. Maybe this will be more my speed, especially if I don't have to constantly feed them every 5 minutes. That got annoying real quick.

osirisFIVE

Trophies
Website
www.imperfectgrandeur.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm playing it and kinda liking it.

I've never actually played Lost in Blue because of the so called 'Hard to navigate between areas' IGN keeps complaining about.

Though graphics-wise, the characters are kinda blocky, it's compensated with zero loading times.

EDIT: And Rayder, I did have to feed him every 5 minutes because the only food I had were these noob-ass berries.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr