DS #1501: Thrillville: Off The Rails (USA)

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't heard much about this... I'm gonna go look and learn more, unless someone can tell me. Do you make and ride roller coasters? Or is it a whole theme park thing?

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't heard much about this... I'm gonna go look and learn more, unless someone can tell me. Do you make and ride roller coasters? Or is it a whole theme park thing?

I was gonna ask the same thing, but i think i know what it is. It says strategy, and there is a track missing on the boxart, so perhaps we have to build tracks to get from one place to another, or something like that.

flowbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm, it's called "Off the Rails", so i hope you can send your patrons flying off the tracks into a wall or something
nyanya.gif

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dry.gif
this one is hard to find or am i just too early

edit: found it why is the icon a question mark???? nvm coming soon..

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
PC to handheld ports are only recently becoming fairly accurate in thems of visuals, sounds, and gameplay. Theme Park had a DOS version. Same with Sim City 2000. And that game The Tower SP is based on came out for at least Windows 3.x.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I played Theme Park DS for nostalgic reasons, I played that game too much in my younger years when it was released. I played the PSP version of this game long ago, and I've tried the XBox 360 demo for this game... there's some fun things and some blah things about this. It is like Theme Park in the fact you build a full theme park and build roller coasters.... but for placement is limited (so you don't get to do all the layout of the park, as you had freedom in theme park and roller coaster tycoon games). But the fun thing this game adds is the ability to play all the carnival games, and race the go-karts on tracks you created, and ride the rides... not sure how much of this the DS version will include. I'll try this... but I doubt I'll play it as much as I played theme park.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"