1. CockroachMan

CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    Well.. at least is not a dogz/catz game... still.. I don't see why play a "dolphin pet simulator".. make a giraffe or a platypus simulator.. that I would play! [​IMG]

2. Osaka

Osaka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    whats with everyone and being mean to pet games? ; ;

3. Icarus

Icarus fire walk with me

United States
    They're saying "So long, and thanks for the fish"

Damn =/

4. bollocks

bollocks GBAtemp Advanced Fan

it's probably one of those cases where Ubisoft licensed a random japanese game and released it as one of their Petz series.

but this isn't the only dolhpin game released this autumn in Europe, oh no. there's also "Dolphin Friends" courtesy of 505 Games/Starfish coming in November. which will win the battle of the dolphins? who knows! will anyone buy either of them? probably not!! am i still drunk from last night? almost certainly!

5. Hadrian

Hadrian Everybofy knows badgers like MASH POTATOES!
    Former Staff

United States
    Actually I think it is, there was a dolphin game released in Japan a few months back and from memory I think it looks the same.

6. acrocosm

acrocosm GBAtemp Regular

I wish there was an Ecco DS or something. I loved all of them and have played all of them (haven't finish dc version) except ecco jr

pet games are crap at least. I see it completely pointless and really a waste of money (for people who actually pay for their games). they are not even games to start with you just pet your pets and play with them how exciting could that possibly been on a console??? o.O

7. Little

Little I r Little

United Kingdom
    You know these games DO sell, and young children (mainly girls obviously) DO enjoy them. This makes money for ubisoft etc, which means they have more money for games that you'll enjoy.

People need to grow up over the fact that not every single game is going to be a hardcore zelda type game. Not every game is marketed/designed for every group.

Young kids are going to hate tingles and zelda etc but really like this sort of thing.

8. Beelzebozo

Beelzebozo GBAtemp Regular

Dolphin Island on rye bread with mayo...

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (Europe), Dolphin, Island