DS #1476: Race Driver: Create & Race (USA)

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've yet to personally come across a DS game whose European save was not compatible with the USA version or vice versa. So I'd say it's safe to assume it'll work.
Brothers in Arms & Brain Age 2 are two games that come to mind for me.

As for the game, I enjoyed everything about it except the sound, which was a little on the weak side. I hear that if you use headphones it is better so I'd have to try.

I was thoroughly satisfied with the EU release, and I assume this is no different. If the saves are compatible, I'll change over just for the heck of it.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Because FPS != racing. An input device astounding for one, may be utter crap on the other.

I think someone like me with some 15 years of gaming experience, plus has used such oddities as the Virtual Boy, and 100s of games spanning the medium's entire history, has a reasonable standpoint to say when they don't like certain attributes of a game or hardware.

Hairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm assuming there isn't much of anything different between the US and EU versions. I'll pick up the US one!

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why do people bother getting their own regions? The DS is region free... its ussually allways the same freaking game
wacko.gif

Hairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm as for me, I prefer to get something from my own region because I'm worried about differences in language or even particular items or game modes.

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm as for me, I prefer to get something from my own region because I'm worried about differences in language or even particular items or game modes.
I agree. Not that this game is like Brain Age or anything, but after playing the European version of that game and noticing subtle grammar differences and things like that, I'd rather just pick up my own regional version of the game. And sometimes the US release is smaller because it might have less languages than the EU release, but I don't think this is the case with this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat