DS #1425: PRISM: Light the Way (Europe)

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Nice I didn't even know about this game until hadrian posted it in he's games due topic. Been looking forward to it since
biggrin.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
The box art interests me. Maybe I will download it from the internet and put it on my so-called backup device and then play it and come back and make a comment about it which will either laud it for the amount of amusement and entertainment I gleaned from it or lambast it with caustic and cutting comments about its failure to provide the said amusement and entertainment mentioned above.

BionicC

Trophies
XP
Country
"Another from UK's finest"? As far as I'm concerned there's only one "UK's finest":

cplcracktromm1.png

Um, okay, maybe not the best example pic then. But my point still stands! ;)

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
=/
Most of the times my sites have the roms right before it's announced on GBtemp. But I just can't find this anywhere!

EDIT

Done, got it ^^

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its out there, it has been since prior to GBAtemp announcing it...

I think its an ok game that dont take up much room on your cart, unlike some of the bloated stuff that gets released

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The box art interests me. Maybe I will download it from the internet and put it on my so-called backup device and then play it and come back and make a comment about it which will either laud it for the amount of amusement and entertainment I gleaned from it or lambast it with caustic and cutting comments about its failure to provide the said amusement and entertainment mentioned above.
laugh.gif
Classic.

Glad to see that this is approved for anyone 3+! I know kids achieve a certain level of maturity when they reach that critical 3 year old mark.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.