Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shaun,
djgarf's animated red guy walking is pissing me off. give hiim a [time out] too!
tongue.gif
Leave djgarfs Willy alone!

Liking this a lot more than the last one, it is pretty much the same but not as pretty IMO. I'm glad Sega didn't get Sonic Team to develop it as I reckon they're pretty much past it. Personally I preferred the None ST developed titles like Sonic 2, 3 & Knuckles (though ST did oversee them).

Only problem is the dull storyline, Sonic games don't need it! For crying out loud concentrate on more important issues. I'd also prefer if the sprite were a touch larger, there were some puzzles or levers to pull (ala Sonic 3) and that the 3D levels were only bonus levels after collecting a certain amount of rings.

Though little has changed since the last game, as a DS platformer however its pretty good compared to most crap we get but it is kinda easy, think I'm half way through it already.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
gt2086.png

What the hell is that thing behind Sonic? Dr. Mecha-Eggman/Robotnik?

Don AndySo wait, Robotnik's a pirate now?
laugh.gif

First Nega-Robotnik, now this guy
rofl2.gif

Anyway, have been highly anticipating this little thingy, I was expecting it sometime tomorrow afternoon, so this was a pleasent surprise.

Damn, too many releases, I'm not finished with Drawn To Life and DK, yet >.

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So wait, Robotnik's a pirate now?
laugh.gif

First Nega-Robotnik, now this guy
rofl2.gif

Anyway, have been highly anticipating this little thingy, I was expecting it sometime tomorrow afternoon, so this was a pleasent surprise.

Damn, too many releases, I'm not finished with Drawn To Life and DK, yet >.<

Oh, sh**, ninja'd
laugh.gif

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't expect it so soon either, but no wonder it's great news. The first one was great and I didn't even find Blaze as annoying as the rest of the Sonic cast (don't mention it but, to be honest, I was close to tears at the end when they have to say goodbye).

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
lol I suggest shaunj edits the artbox for lack of pr0n and furry buttsecks.
Also, it's not the first time there are robotnik-alike robots in a sonic game... hehe.

Zombie_Mario

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That was a fast dump. No time to wait for US release. Grabbing this right now! Now to find the time for DK Jungle Climber, Drawn To Life, Sonic Rush Adventure, and studying.

Sheesh.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Wow, am I the only one thinking the music in this game sounds a bit "skewed"? Somethings definitely wrong in this department... like every tone is off by a little margin.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol I suggest shaunj edits the artbox for lack of pr0n and furry buttsecks.
Also, it's not the first time there are robotnik-alike robots in a sonic game... hehe.
laugh.gif
I'm just glad someone at Sega remembered to check the game had Wi-Fi before adding that WFC logo or we'd all look pretty silly now.

wink.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice! One of the very few cutesy type games I can tolerate. Too much blah, blah, blah though. Luckily, you can skip that stuff with Start.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bored with this now
frown.gif
just the same thing over and over, I'm gonna agree with EGM 7.5/10 no way it deserves more.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bored with this now
frown.gif
just the same thing over and over, I'm gonna agree with EGM 7.5/10 no way it deserves more.
Damnit! So you think it's worse than Sonic Rush?

Well, I'm going to enjoy this anyway. I haven't got any time to play it... until now
tongue.gif
I'll try it this evening. I've been looking forward to this for months.

I'm even thinking of buying it. That'd be my first bought game for DS/GBA since I've got a flashcart.

Stu L Tissimus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Sonic gameplay is as good as ever, and the seafaring sections are actually quite entertaining. I'm happy
biggrin.gif

Also, on a side note, would somebody for the love of god shut up that god damned raccoon? Jesus fucking christ. She redefines "talks too much."

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
QUOTE said:
I hope it gets dumped soon.

no matter what... even if he was misunderstood

that one its a classic.. at least its something we havent seen in the releases forums EVER

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
The Sonic gameplay is as good as ever, and the seafaring sections are actually quite entertaining. I'm happy
biggrin.gif

Also, on a side note, would somebody for the love of god shut up that god damned raccoon? Jesus fucking christ. She redefines "talks too much."
For the love of God or for the love of whatever has love, yeah!!!
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I found a neat little glitch that's here at Gamefaqs.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=38211529

But I have a question...the sound on the intro...Is it offsync? It...Just when Sonic slides into the screen...It looks very offsync (Like the "PSH" sounds are supposed to sync with the in and out of the Sonic/Blaze it seems)

EDIT: It...I figured it out. It's offsync alright, and for a good reason. It's got slowdown at the dolphin part. Look really hard, it's lagging. I'll test it on my kingston.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte