Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by zatelli, Sep 8, 2007.
But wasnt that game released a long time ago.. so that's a dupe?
Nice, tons of bugfixes. I might actually play it now.
But probably not!
Nice! I suggest the fans to use it, as some of the bugs in v1.0 were very nasty, you could even become unable to play it!
Is this something different than that rune fantasy harvest game?
It's a different game to the Rune Factory game, kedest
This is NOT Rune factory! This is the first HM to be released on the DS, mostly based on Friends of Mineral town from the GBA (who in turn was based on Back to Nature from the PS1)
It's not a dupe, it's a fixed version. A lot of bugs were found in the original release. Some even making the game unplayable. Hopefully this fixed it, and makes it at least somewhat enjoyable. Since it isn't that great at all.
Hope this will fix the long list of bugs in the last version -
* Random freeze up of the game, especially in winter.
* Inability to marry the Witch Princess because the game fails to count dead animals
* Inability to marry the Harvest Goddess because of the missing Buckwheat Flour and the Necklace
* Inability to complete cooking and shipping lists due to aforementioned Buckwheat Flour
* In winter, tiles can randomly become impassable if a grass building falls
* "Ghost Town", where all doors are permanently locked and villagers are missing
* Milker glitch, where any animal that can be brushed can be milked
* Cats and dogs getting stuck after home additions
* 1 billion gold fishing glitch
* In English versions of the game, the mailbox doesn't work, and the player can never receive mail
* The "Speech screen scratch" glitch, after talking to someone, an odd, scratchy line appears, but disappears when you have exited the building.
* The title screen has mermaids of all colors instead of the whole town standing together.
Yeah, it's an older game.
Oh, and you'd have to be really, really, really stupid to think this was Rune Factory.
The Harvest Moon series is kinda similar but without dungeon crawling capturing/fighting monsters parts and it has a more childlike and simplified look to it. Also farming is a bit more tedious in those games, you can't just walk over crops you have to go around them. You also HAVE to use your shipping box to ship goods unlike Rune Factory were you can sell your stuff after 9am you also can't hold as much stuff as you can in Rune Factory.
This is the first DS game but its one of the weakest of the series, it had clunky gameplay elements and touch controls that weren't done too well. Check out the GBA version instead or just play Rune Factory. I'm hoping Rune Factory 2 won't make you bother defeating the bosses so you can progress through the game as thats the only thing that bugs me about Rune Factory.
^^ Well there are lots of stupid people in this world... that buy some of the garbage that pretend to be games. I mean, my god, there's a sequel to Horsez coming out. And it's being ported to the Wii too iirc.
after looking at the long list of bugs man this game was like totally finished. How could they release such a game!! Anyway good thing it works well now am gonna get it as i have the previous one but didn't play... still on HD
LOL, i agree, but with that said, my 8yr old daughter will be so excited if the above is true.
Sorry if my Q sound like a noob one.
Did natsume fix the game or did outside coders deliver this fix?
it's great this game got a bugfix, I heard this game was too much buggy, so I started to play it in EU.
The EU is the V1.1 US, but cannot link to GBA game's Mineral town anymore
The v1.1 is still buggy.
I found this on Fogu's forum
Version 1.0 - ABCEN0J13
Version 1.05 - ABCEN0J22
Version 1.1 - ABCEN1J09 ABCEN1J11
are you sure, that the eu is the english 1.1???
the eu version had the same problems as the us 1.0, i think.
I thought it was 1.1 because the milk glitch (easy cheating), is corrected in EU like in 1.1US.
maybe it's 1.05 then, or maybe you're right
I found a list of bugs, it is a very long list
No, the EU version is definitely better than the US 1.0 version. Dunno if it's the same as the US 1.1, but it isn't as bug-filled as the first US release.
Of course, now the U.S. v1.1 has been dumped! Shaweet!