Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When we moved into this condo, the owners left two I Spy books in the bathroom. The more you know.
wink.gif

Seriously though, what a weird thing to base a game off of. Then again I shouldn't sound so surprised. I'll check it out maybe. Maybe. Not counting on it.
unsure.gif

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
damn i loved those books. The beauty of them when i was i child was the lack of words. Its like where's Wally (Waldo) excpet more interesting IMO. Mind due a where's wally game wouldn't go astray.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When we moved into this condo, the owners left two I Spy books in the bathroom. The more you know.
wink.gif

Seriously though, what a weird thing to base a game off of. Then again I shouldn't sound so surprised. I'll check it out maybe. Maybe. Not counting on it.Â
unsure.gif

I think these games are really popular in pubs in England, although I could be wrong. I saw one in a movie theater in NY once. These women were playing and one of them screamed "this games really wet!" which I'm pretty sure was a vulgar way to say this game is awesome since the machine looked bone dry.
blink.gif

---Nevermind I thought this game was one of those spot the difference games.--- You're right what a weird thing to base a game on.

And Where's Wally does sound like a pedo game. Is that what they called it in Europe?

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wink.gif

Seriously though, what a weird thing to base a game off of. Then again I shouldn't sound so surprised. I'll check it out maybe. Maybe. Not counting on it.Â
unsure.gif

I think these games are really popular in pubs in England, although I could be wrong. I saw one in a movie theater in NY once. These women were playing and one of them screamed "this games really wet!" which I'm pretty sure was a vulgar way to say this game is awesome since the machine looked bone dry.
blink.gif

---Nevermind I thought this game was one of those spot the difference games.--- You're right what a weird thing to base a game on.

And Where's Wally does sound like a pedo game. Is that what they called it in Europe?

Are there a few closet pedos in this very thread? WTF?

Why destroy my childhood?! How does Where's Wally sound like a pedo game? I'm not really tripping, but I am a little weirded out now
rofl2.gif

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why destroy my childhood?! How does Where's Wally sound like a pedo game? I'm not really tripping, but I am a little weirded out nowÂ
rofl2.gif

In the US, Wally is a euphemism for penis and don't you have a US flag under your icon. It's called Where's Waldo over here, so your childhood should be intact. They probably changed the name in the US specifically for the purpose that it sounds inappropriate.

joghuj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wink.gif

unsure.gif

blink.gif

I can assure you that this ain't popular in pubs in England. Not sure where you got that from, I've never seen it played in any of the many pubs I've been in anyway. In fact, the thought of 2 drunken tattooed yobbos playing I Spy is quite amusing. Maybe I'm going to ask someone for a game next time I'm in my local - Ha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr