DS #1391: I Spy Fun House (USA)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
When we moved into this condo, the owners left two I Spy books in the bathroom.

How do you need a book or a DS cart to play I Spy? I thought the main (possibly only) plus point of it was because you could play it anywhere when you've got nothing else to do.

Anyway:

UK: Where's Wally
US: Where's Waldo
France: Where's Charlie
Germany: Where's Walter
Denmark: Where's Holger
Norway: Where's Willy
Israel: Where's Effy

So now you know.

AMDdude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I called it a Pedo game just because of the name.. Ya know: I (an old man) Spy (lurker/stalker) Fun House (call little girls into your "fun house")

Just my strage imagination, that's all..
Hope I didn't insult anyone too much
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean really you must have to be pretty stupid if you can't play I Spy without aid of a videogame like this.

Game is really really boring, its not fun at all.

Wasn't there a Wheres Wally/Waldo? game on the SNES?

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
---Nevermind I thought this game was one of those spot the difference games.--- You're right what a weird thing to base a game on.

I can assure you that this ain't popular in pubs in England. Not sure where you got that from, I've never seen it played in any of the many pubs I've been in anyway. In fact, the thought of 2 drunken tattooed yobbos playing I Spy is quite amusing. Maybe I'm going to ask someone for a game next time I'm in my local - Ha.

If you had read my whole post you would have realized that I had already said I mistook this game for a completely different game. I agree, the idea of I Spy in pubs is ridiculous. We're not THAT ignorant about British culture over here!

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ive been here for 10 years or so and never heard anyone call it a Wally..... a wily.... yes, trouser snake ...yes, pocket monster....yes, cock...yes, penis...yes, dick...yes, and if your 5...a wii wii...but no wallys. Oh and I have been to 37 of the 50 states.....so....good chance if they called it that I'd know. Maybe you knew someone named Wally that was a dick and you got confused thinking it was a name for a pecker...oooh there is another one!!!

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I mean really you must have to be pretty stupid if you can't play I Spy without aid of a videogame like this.

Game is really really boring, its not fun at all.

Wasn't there a Wheres Wally/Waldo? game on the SNES?

Pretty sure there was one for the NES as well. Though honestly a game like this is for younger children, and we probably wouldn't have fun with the original book form game either.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ive been here for 10 years or so and never heard anyone call it a Wally..... a wily.... yes, trouser snake ...yes, pocket monster....yes, cock...yes, penis...yes, dick...yes, and if your 5...a wii wii...but no wallys. Oh and I have been to 37 of the 50 states.....so....good chance if they called it that I'd know. Maybe you knew someone named Wally that was a dick and you got confused thinking it was a name for a pecker...oooh there is another one!!!

Maybe it was just the stupid kids at my school that called it that then. Quite possible.

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you really want to play a video game with 'Where's "Willy"' try 'Leisure Suit Larry 7: Love for Sail' on the PC, one of the mini games was 'Where's Dildo' where if you clicked on him on screen, I believe he would sing and dance, and would lead to some sort of bonus if you found all of them. As to the Pedo's they are probably still trying to look up translations to that DS witch touching game 'Doki Doki Majo Saiban'

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For some reason I cam here expecting classic kids gameshow action. I would be disappointed if that was not one of my most despised shows ever: you call those go-karts?

As for Afghan it is a type of dog and lets just leave that one at that.

[/spam]

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how this game wouldn't suck. The DS screens aren't near the resolution needed to simulate the books

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs