DS #1342: Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Japan)

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
Wasn't that what you asked for?
wacko.gif

As I understood it you wanted chapter 1 cleared so you could continue on from chapter 2?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I couldn't stop playing this game, but I came online to answer some questions and stuff
smile.gif

I just finished the first chapter. It took me a whopping 2 hours to finish it!!! It was a really interesting story though. Can't wait to play the 2nd chapter !!!

Anyone knows if this game has an extra Chapter that uses touch screen controls or something? [just like the first Phoenix Wright]

Nope, only the remake of the first game had that. The GBA-version of the third game already had 5 cases.
Does this one also include an english version just as Phoenix Wright 2 did?Â
huh.gif

Edit: SpellingÂ
happy.gif

Yes.
Not sure if this is the right place to post, so sorry if it is.

Just downloaded this and tried running it on my M3 Perfect/Passcard 3, but ended up getting a white screen as soon as it loaded up. I tried patching it with the ARM 7 patch, no luck. Is there any way I can get this to work, or do I have to wait? Thanks.

I use it on my M3 Lite because of the linkage with the GBA-game, and for me it worked. Just use the newest Game Manager (V34D) and the newest firmware (V35) and patch the game using these settings: Trim rom, 4xDMA, Soft Reset, Force R/W

QUOTE(FireEmblemGuy @ Aug 21 2007, 07:53 AM)
The new one is slightly more accurate and a bit funnier, in my opinion.
Indeed. The English is on a higher level too. I don't understand some words
tongue.gif
I can guess what they mean though.

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
At last a good game that isn't a freaking RPG!

OBJECTION!*Inner Haruspex: But you enjoyed them some years ago!* Objection! Exactly some years ago. Too old for this stuff now
tongue.gif

lawliet

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.domain.kefi.org
XP
Country
Senegal
I just finished the first case and I loved it! The case was much longer than the other first cases and took quite a while.

I loved how Young Mia was in court. She's much more cocky and confident than poor Phoenix, especially when she flicks her hair and gives that cocky smile.

Oh and poor Winston Payne - losing his hair to Mia and then future cases to Phoenix and Odoroki. keke...

@filozof: If you want all those DS goodness, we'll have to wait till the fourth one is localized. And I think the pre-requisite is good sales for the third one. I should be getting the third one when it's released in the US myself though I'll probably have to "import it" seeing that I don't live in the US.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
man it sounds like almost nobody here have actually beaten the first and second one yet lol anyway after playing the first case for an hour i'v lost all my respect for phoenix lol

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
The first one was brilliant but the second one annoyed me a little. The cases were a little boring plus very confusing. You were very limited in what you could do and if you didn't do something in the obscure order that the game wanted you to do it in you couldn't advance. The first game wasn't like that so much.

I'm up to the final case in GS2, it's not too much fun playing this game with a walkthrough in your lap. Wonder if the third one will be a return to style.
I'm thinking to just skip PW2 and continue with GS3 from PW1. Should I? I loved PW1, but I keep hearing PW2 is a bit of a letdown and boring. I hate boring, tedious games...

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
The first one was brilliant but the second one annoyed me a little. The cases were a little boring plus very confusing. You were very limited in what you could do and if you didn't do something in the obscure order that the game wanted you to do it in you couldn't advance. The first game wasn't like that so much.

I'm up to the final case in GS2, it's not too much fun playing this game with a walkthrough in your lap. Wonder if the third one will be a return to style.

I'm thinking to just skip PW2 and continue with GS3 from PW1. Should I? I loved PW1, but I keep hearing PW2 is a bit of a letdown and boring. I hate boring, tedious games...

Neither game bored me...

emoo55

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I cant find a walkthorugh! anyone please help me. I try both ds and gba version but the gba version is messed texted. and no ds walkthrough yet. Any help?

Siro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The first 2 games were so addictive and I am already half way through the second case in GS 3 loved every bit of it till now
smile.gif

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
About the Western release of episode 4:
wtf.gif
This has already been proved. As quoted from the GS4 discussion:
[...]
I guess my wording wasn't the clearest. I take for granted that it will be released, I meant we know nothing about dates.

And about
QUOTE(Mia or Payne @ I don't remember :))The Union Jack is the flag of England.
Easily avoidable mistake, but I'm afraid European History is not most picked topic in quiz games worldwide...
tongue.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
It's nothing about history, it's the present. It's not the flag of England and if you're going to be pedantic about it, it's not called the Union Jack either
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...