DS #1187: Otona no Onnaryoku Kentei (Japan)

cheapassdave

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
wierd...apparently this "game" teaches you ladylike manners.

ign says, "The game attempts to teach players the knowledge, manners and skills required of an upstanding woman."
rofl2.gif

http://ds.ign.com/articles/771/771792p1.html

r3z

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not at all.. Japanese women need to know their place in society (about 2 steps behind the men!) - they could do with bringing out a Western version
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not at all.. Japanese women need to know their place in society (about 2 steps behind the men!) - they could do with bringing out a Western versionÂ
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif
It's too late for that. If they brought this out in the west it would cause nothing but lawsuits and Very Special Episodes of Oprah.

Gayle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.us.gov
XP
Country
United States

r3z

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not at all.. Japanese women need to know their place in society (about 2 steps behind the men!) - they could do with bringing out a Western versionÂ
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif

For some reason you sound like a wife beater

Please note the smilies following his post. In general, that means he was kidding.

Was I too subtle?!

Anyway, living in Japan since last year I've come to clearly realize that is pretty much the state of the society when it comes to gender roles, and the women here are not even too bothered about changing the situation - they just tend to go with what is established and everything has to be done/people have to act as is accustomed. There is a general feeling that young people are not learning these skills which are essential for how people are expected to behave in Japanese society, so it is no surprise to see a title like this or the ones related to business manner, etc.

Actually, I like the way most Japanese/Asian girls act in general (although it's can be too OTT), and even though it was a joke it wouldn't be such a bad thing if Western girls did act a bit more ladylike (at least speaking for the UK).

Sleek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif

For some reason you sound like a wife beater

Please note the smilies following his post. In general, that means he was kidding.

Was I too subtle?!

Anyway, living in Japan since last year I've come to clearly realize that is pretty much the state of the society when it comes to gender roles, and the women here are not even too bothered about changing the situation - they just tend to go with what is established and everything has to be done/people have to act as is accustomed. There is a general feeling that young people are not learning these skills which are essential for how people are expected to behave in Japanese society, so it is no surprise to see a title like this or the ones related to business manner, etc.

Actually, I like the way most Japanese/Asian girls act in general (although it's can be too OTT), and even though it was a joke it wouldn't be such a bad thing if Western girls did act a bit more ladylike (at least speaking for the UK).

Nah that's ok, just reading mangaes and animes you know a bit about Japanese culture, I mean I don't give a rat's arse about Japanese society more on the games and mangaes they have.

Sorry didn't noticed the smileys since I don't really have much use for it

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Not at all.. Japanese women need to know their place in society (about 2 steps behind the men!) - they could do with bringing out a Western version Â
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif
It's too late for that. If they brought this out in the west it would cause nothing but lawsuits and Very Special Episodes of Oprah.

ROFL

waiting for Kama Sutra DS...

LOL

just reading mangaes and animes you know a bit about Japanese culture
No, you don't.

ROFL

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Everything went down when we agreed that Jenny McCarthy was hot even when farting in your face, now all the girls fart worst than men. I guess we gotta blame Playboy for giving this girl to Mtv.
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo