DS #1186: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn DS Frame Rumble Mukuro Kyoushuu (

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by TPi, Jul 1, 2007.

1. TPi
    OP

TPi One Tired Raccoon

Former Staff
    Aug 22, 2004
    Canada
    ^^ndsrelease-1860^^

2. mikagami

mikagami GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2007
    United States
    Looks like a decent mind numbing anime fighter.

3. 4ppleseed

4ppleseed GBAtemp Fan

Mar 27, 2007
    London
  4. ohoni

ohoni Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    I'm pretty sure those screens are from the earlier REBORN game, not this one.

I DLed this rom from somewhere but when I tried to run it on my G6 it instantly popped up some kind of "data error" message (inside the game itself, not a system message from the G6 or my DS). Any idea what's up with that?

5. ZeroBlitz

ZeroBlitz Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    Try getting the latest update for your G6, that should fix out.

Is this game any good? I tried the last game but got bored after about 15 minutes.

6. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    This is a game where you juggle candles in a minefield. How could that ever get old?

7. Cydewinder

Cydewinder Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2007
    New Zealand
    Sanda, Japan
    I downloaded it hoping for a candy juggling experience, unfortunately based on my five minute play, it turned out to be a mediocre battler.

Of course it didn't help that I had no idea what the special move buttons were. So I was restricted to the two basic attacks (assuming there are more moves than that)

8. ugly_rose

ugly_rose GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 7, 2006
    [​IMG]

Exactly my thought. [​IMG]

9. ohoni

ohoni Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Seriously, there are two games. Game 1 was a bunch of mini-games, including the dynamite juggling. This game is supposed to be some sort of fighter-lite thing.

10. ohoni

ohoni Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Tried updating both the loader and the manager, no help. It still throws up a big "error" in the top window and a message in the bottom that has something to do with "data" and "Ribbon DS" from what my kana-skills can tell me.

11. narut0hxc

narut0hxc Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2007
    Romania
    yes...that's true. i've got the same problem. hope they'll release the 4.8 loader soon enough.

12. zexion

zexion Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2006
    United States
    anyone got a 4.8 update for english g6?

13. Kenjis

Kenjis Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    From the screen shots it looks as if they're going with the same engine that BDS series.

14. dbgtdob

dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 14, 2007
    United States
    woot hitman reborn season 2, for your guys information is, its based on hitman reborn season 2, season 1 is a comedy series while season 2 is about them fighting another gang, in the anime everyone powers up, i cant wait to see if they have have the silverware guy (in season 2 everyone has a arch rival with powers that rivals their own even reborn) in season 2 the guy with firecrackers fights against a guy who throws silverware, and reborn fights against another little baby but without a green lizard like reborn he has a bird that carries him around.

15. ohoni

ohoni Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    There are a bunch of hitman babies out there. I think he's friends with the eagle one. He seems to be enemies with the biker's helmet one.

16. zexion

zexion Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2006
    United States
    Reborn does not fight Colonel!
    This is a manga/anime about the mafia.
    I suggest everyone start reading this since it has laughter and action and all that other good stuff [​IMG]
    It's 5/5 in my book.
    Game-wise though,well unless your a fan of the series you'd probably be wondering wtf...but you'll still enjoy it since it's a pretty good brawler.

17. ohoni

ohoni Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    I tried this with the new G6 software, still no dice. Same error message as before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice