marko1986

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
I am going to try this tonight! It has some games more interesting to me than Club house games, like word games.

I am trying it now: so far, I love it! I am playing Wordz which is like wheel of fortune, without the wheel, haha, how do you call that?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm....checked out some previews about this game. Looks like it may be a nice diversion.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Quickly got myself on the on-line high score table for Target21. Of course I'll probably get knocked off as soon as more than a handful of people have the game
wink.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This game is neither good nor bad a pure 5/10 or 50/100, however you like to put it. Graphics could do with a bit of a touch-up. Was looking for this to be more than it turned out to be. Sounded really good, so I guess I was heading for a disappointment. Still think Clubhouse games is far better.
unsure.gif

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In case you don't know, from what I can remember, this is just a compilation of those stupid touchscreen games in bars and stuff. This game is bad, I regret wasting the moments of life downloading it.

Chief_Second

Trophies
XP
Country
a couple of addictive mini games but a budget looking very poor mans version of Clubhouse Games. I've seen better looking homebrew releases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv