DS #1172: Yamakawa Shuppansha Kanshuu: Syousetsu Sekaishi B: Sougou Tr

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So like this is a history lesson DS game? I love the idea! More educational games should come out in English I think! They should have a map one as well! I've seen like pocket guides to X city on the PSP... they should have that for the DS! It'd be so great! They should make it updateable by wifi too. The touch screen just lends it self to map navigation! They should make a GPS slot 2 plug in as well :-o Basically all the things that are available for smart phones should be on the DS >.>

mikagami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All these Training Japanese games have very boring boxarts
frown.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's very stereotypical and not generally a nice comment. Brain training sells well, and that's an educational based game. Not to mention the DS isn't limited to children =) Children are more responsive to interactive based learning. While they might not want to learn, when forced they'd choose a DS based interactive method over a text book.

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So like this is a history lesson DS game? I love the idea! More educational games should come out in English I think!
American children are generally fat and stupid. They want something that immediately entertains them. An english version wouldn't sell worth shit.

Like Mortal Kombat : Death Song, see what I did there?!
biggrin.gif

That would sell? AMIRIGHT? Also, I prefer mini pick up and play games...one of the reasons WHY I bought a DS.

beethy

Trophies
XP
Country

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So like this is a history lesson DS game? I love the idea! More educational games should come out in English I think!
American children are generally fat and stupid. They want something that immediately entertains them. An english version wouldn't sell worth shit.

Nice first post you made there!!!
You're bound to make LOTS OF FRIENDS HERE

unsure.gif
I actually thought it was pretty funny
yaynds.gif

If he was from some other loser country, Id think it was a bit rude, but his got an american flag, so his practically ripping himself off...
biggrin.gif

As if thats not funny

As for the game, lets just hope it doesnt come out in english
wtf.gif

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nice first post you made there!!!
You're bound to make LOTS OF FRIENDS HERE

unsure.gif
I actually thought it was pretty funny
yaynds.gif

If he was from some other loser country, Id think it was a bit rude, but his got an american flag, so his practically ripping himself off...
biggrin.gif

As if thats not funny

As for the game, lets just hope it doesnt come out in english
wtf.gif
lol true
when I read his post first thing i did was look at his flag.
then it became funny
rofl2.gif

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
OK although this is educational game , what are the chances that I'll ran itno those lines in it( japanese translated of course):

1. " its good to be the king"
2. "walk this way"
3. " I was sittin' flickin' chickens / and going through the pickins' / When suddenly these goys break down my walls / I did not even know them / and they grab me by the scrotum / And stated playing ping-pong with my bal*s / Oy the agony / Ooh the shame / To make your privates public for a game"
4. I want to see count de money

Now lets see how long I have to wait till someone will get it
smile.gif
( third qoute is a majour hint )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse