DS #1158: Zelda no Densetsu: Mugen no Sunadokei

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Love the game graphics, so much better when in motion on the DS screen. Still no clue as t what I am doing, but just had to look at the game.
yaynds.gif

BTW, Cut scenes can be skipped, just press start and tap the message at the top of the screen

PearlChoco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Graphics are indeed much better than I expected from the screenshots and ingame movies!!
One thing I'm concerned about, is the size of the island; I've just been running through the first village (3 houses or so) for a couple of minutes and that's about 1/4 of the total map?? I hope there is more than one island?

Anyone found the sword already?

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Lol, one of the best games for the DS, and most flashcarts can't boot it. Anyone know what that red text says?

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
It seems that the game is indeed unplayable using a DS-X with firmware 1.1.2.
I get a red text message after the intro claiming that the save data couldn't be written. And then prompts the user to shut down the console, eject the cart and try again.
Oh well, we should get a patch to fix this a few weeks after the US version is out
tongue.gif

Tedorama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Probily no point me even trying on SC:SD is there, oh well at least its out finally. Lets hope theres a dirty fix out soon for us slot 2 suckers or new firmware (haha yeah right)

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I get a red text message after the intro claiming that the save data couldn't be written. And then prompts the user to shut down the console, eject the cart and try again.
Oh well, we should get a patch to fix this a few weeks after the US version is out
tongue.gif
So, what if we get a savegame from somewhere in the begin, then place it on the flashcard. Could it work?

Worth the try wouldn't it?
rolleyes.gif

J_Devon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man, I think I'm not gonna like the stylus-only movement. D-Pad just does it for me. Still, that isn't going to stop me from playing the game. ^^

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
tongue.gif

So, what if we get a savegame from somewhere in the begin, then place it on the flashcard. Could it work?

Worth the try wouldn't it?
rolleyes.gif

Maybe, yes...

Anyone care to lend their R4 save?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol