DS #1154: Mizuiro Blood (Japan)

SomeGuyGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WOOOOT! First reply, this game looks amazing, too bad you need japanese knowledge!

1 - Making "first" posts makes you look like a moron.

2 - Judging from the box, this game is nothing more than a seizure wrapped in cotton candy.

Judging from the title, it will be a very gory and bloody seizure to boot. Those cute cudly animals are the ones to look out for.

EDIT: Check out the trailer, I still can't figure out what this game is. But the tagline line is "Join us or DIE!".
wub.gif

TRAILER: http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?r=1&id=20485&type=wmv

ryuujin2788

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title is weird, I must say. Mizuiro (literally water-color) is how you say light blue in Japanese. Light Blue Blood? Huh. I'll have to check this out. It's peaked my interest. Once I do, I'll tell you what it's about.

Well, from watching the trailer, there certainly is some light blue blood. Extremely weird. I'll be playing this in about 10 minutes.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
This game seems to have a serious teenage, self-identity problem... lol

And man, that trailer makes me wanna have it.
blink.gif

Edit:
ryuujin2788 said:
The title is weird, I must say. Mizuiro (literally water-color) is how you say light blue in Japanese. Light Blue Blood? Huh. I'll have to check this out. It's peaked my interest. Once I do, I'll tell you what it's about.

I think the title should be interpreted as something like "animated blood" or "water-colour blood".

I want (water-colour) blood!!!!
ph34r.gif
(Especially from little anime characters looking like japanese food.)

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It's basically a minigame collection where the cute characters (which are designed by Yokoo Yukiko, the genius that designed the characters for Taiko no Tatsujin) die a swift, violent death. Yes, sprays of light blue blood aplenty.
smile.gif

EDIT: btw, I think Mizuiro is a robot so that really isn't blood but more of oil... uh... yeah...
EDIT 2nd: Official Site ... oh shi, Mizuiro has a blog...
ohmy.gif

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played for about 10 minutes. I played a tutorial where it shows you how to write kana into boxes, and then the minigame I encountered seemed to be kanji training. This game definitely requires knowledge of Japanese :\

Hellfenix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry about that first post reply to whomever I have offended.

This game got a really good score from Famitsu and it got me excited. Too bad I don`t know kanji :[

Masked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's a pretty good game, only one level requires kanji knowledge that I've seen. Then there's a level where you have to fill in the blank in the names of foods... that one was a pain. I got up to level 8, then when I was navigating through the menu I accidently deleted my save. :/

moshii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*Look at the trailer*

Woah, this look so weird... and cool! Too bad it need japanese knowledge. :S

Dunno if you need Japanese knowledge.. the whole point of the game is that the main character ???? or whatever can't write, and that ?? thing sets out to help with some writing lessons. At least to start with.. I played it for like 5 minutes.

Nice hiragana recognition.. Doesn't seem to be based on lame stroke count/order/direction odds like most do.

Julee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I made the mistake of doing a wikipedia search for Mizuiro Blood, all it came up with was Mizuiro which turns out is hentai....so my first impression of the game was bloody gory hentai game for ds, obviously i was like O__O DO NOT WANT....then i looked on gametrailers and was like....*phew* its only happy tree friends from japan.

beethy

Trophies
XP
Country
I made a good move of doing a wikipedia search for Mizuiro Blood, all it came up with was Mizuiro which turns out is hentai....so my first impression of the game was hot hentai game for ds, obviously i was like O__O DO WANT ....then i looked on gametrailers and was like....*dammit* its only happy tree friends from japan.

fixed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s