DS #1130: Brothers in Arms DS (Europe)

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wrote up a review for GameFAQs who knows when it will be up. Really, at first it is nice looking, but then you realize the game is utter trash. Trust me, wait for the review to come up, it is lengthy and it will teach you everything you need to know.

huh.gif
you must be playing a diffrent game. This is the best the nds could probably get at this type of game. this game is amazing and im sure 9/10 people would agree with me.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, it seems that this is based on the cell phone version of the game

http://wireless.ign.com/articles/701/701580p1.html

@hadrian: I think the Nazi is trying to defuse the bomb on the bridge
biggrin.gif
Makes no sence that he would try to blow it up if you just placed charges on the damn pilars
tongue.gif

Edit:

After completing the game my hand = wtf, pain
biggrin.gif
Ah ok well I shot him and then I was able to carry on so its doesn't really matter what he was doing 'so.

I woke up this morning and my joints were killing me, not had that since MPH!

Anyway I reckon someone could better this type of game on the DS and I hope Gameloft get the chance to do some of Ubisofts other games as I enjoyed this and their Asphalt GT games, shame about Splinter Cell though. They put a lot of effort in their mobile games and now they are doing their DS games better.

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
somewhere between the framerate and trying to throw my first grenade, I'm done. at most that's halfway through the first mission and I realized that I just wasn't having a single drop of fun.

what, it runs about 10 frames a second? 15 should look decent, so if we're noticing it it must be lower.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The graphics really look amazing to me even though the game isn't running on 30 FPS stable. The audio is pretty much garbage if you ask me, but what would you expect with such an complex engine.

no graphic/sound problems here and i dont even suffer from any slowdowns. i have tested it on the N-card.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone notice something strange about the vrey beginning of the game. As you are up in the tree, you can look down and see some Germans. A tank rolls up and shoots them. THEN, one of your squadmates blows the tank up???? WTF was up with that??

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone notice something strange about the vrey beginning of the game. As you are up in the tree, you can look down and see some Germans. A tank rolls up and shoots them. THEN, one of your squadmates blows the tank up???? WTF was up with that??
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Axis powers can't aim for sh*t, that's why they lost the war.
lecture.gif

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This game starts so cool you landed with a parachute in the trees then you need to look around and cut the parchute off

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the game. Mission 2, first act (I guess thats what you call it). I think its telling me to go into the tank, how do you do that?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the game. Mission 2, first act (I guess thats what you call it). I think its telling me to go into the tank, how do you do that?
Stand right next to the tank, on the bottom screen a fist will appear at the top right. Tap that. You'll need that fist to also put granades in tanks, plant charges and to control cannons.

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i guess nowhere, you can see how's your health by the blood on your top screen display. I guess you get 100% hp again when the blood's away.
im in mission 3 of the second campaign.. so far it's fun although it's a bit repititive, just shoot and kill everyone and everything
tongue.gif
but with the graphics, its definitely fun!

Ery

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm at the Tank mission with the train, annoying, and i can't complete it
frown.gif

Any tips? i keep shooting at the train..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."