biggrin.gif
Cool game
biggrin.gif

furyoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's true though. The grammar is atrocious, and after a while I gave up trying to understand the story.

I'm at Story #23 btw.

d33t

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was pretty anxious for this one to come out. It looked really cool in all the demos I saw and I have to say I'm not disappointed with the release. I'm not one that usually reads the storyline anyway, so the grammar (or lack or) doesn't bother me. Press start and it all goes away.

I think the controls are really cool, even though it took me a little bit to figure out how to rotate the sight (tap the screen, doh!). Also, if you speed up the text speed you don't have to deal with all the *blip* sounds, just 1 per box, which you can skip all of if you keep mashing start until the next round begins.

I'll get my friend code up this weekend and hopefully get in on some WiFi play!

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
wow, people like this game...

It has the most annoying menus i've seen on DS, a story that often doesn't make sense, useless partner AI and the top screen that isn't awfully necessary.

and I'm not exactly sure why people are saying the graphics are great either. Everything seems a bit simplistic and there's a draw depth that wouldn't have been acceptable on 3do.

at least I didn't buy it.
I'm up to level 12 or 13--somewhere in there.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
yeah.. I'm not really feeling this game, everything seems thrown together around the concept of controlling a tank on the touch screen, and the "levels" are really empty and boring

P

pasc

When searching an enemy I concentrate on the bottom when pwning them on the top. Sadly I got to a VERY hard Mission (Story #15), it wouldn't be that hard if the fucking AI would play right... i always hide here and try it on my own, then the enemy drive behinde me and pwn her while I fight with 2~3 other enemys
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah finally! Amount of times that this was pushed back is just stupid. Really enjoyed the Japanese version and now it would be nice to play it knowing what I'm suppose to do.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone clue me into the save file size? its 64k right?? .. for some reason my EZV keeps switching it between 64k adn 2mb and its fuxin my file. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.