Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Next release today:

1094 - Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End - USA - LGC

Enjoyed the last one very much.

I thought the last one was awful! Didn't mind the GBA one though, cant be arsed to try the new game right now. Oh yeah Shrek 3 GBA is out too. Nothing exciting
frown.gif

I was surprised that Sir VG had the firstrelease on Shrek GBA game.
biggrin.gif
. Ihate everything CGI related, but they managed to get it out first. Seems that they have found some quality suppliers.
biggrin.gif

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just beat this game today, the last boss was pretty tough, took me a long while

pretty cool game, i'll keep it on my DS, and whenever i'm bored i'll shoot some fat zombies
biggrin.gif

i wish they could have deepened and expanded the plot though..

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is the same as Dead'N'Furious, I'm gonna delete Touch The Dead. I have cheats for Dead'N'Furious....

onmyown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,May 19 2007, 08:39 AM]Cover artwork was done by Arthur Suydam, the same guy that did cover art for Marvel Zombies...
wink.gif

Heh I was just about to ask that when I saw the cover. It's pretty distinctive I guess.

Speaking of which, there's a new Marvel Zombies one-shot out this week too (the prequel to the original MZ series)! Double zombie goodness!
ohmy.gif

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,May 19 2007, 08:39 AM]Cover artwork was done by Arthur Suydam, the same guy that did cover art for Marvel Zombies...
wink.gif

Heh I was just about to ask that when I saw the cover. It's pretty distinctive I guess.

Speaking of which, there's a new Marvel Zombies one-shot out this week too (the prequel to the original MZ series)! Double zombie goodness!
ohmy.gif

Another spin-off? They've just started Marvel Zombies Vs Army Of Darkness

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
This game is pretty awesome. I'd love to see more on rails shooters on the DS, they work pretty well. Can anyone explain how the multiplayer feature works? I haven't found any one to try it out with yet.

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the multiplayer is local lan only, disappointing since I had high hopes to play wifi with my friends who I can't see on a regular basis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.