DS #1047: Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends (Korea)

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I thought you all had guns over there to "protect your families from the scary scary evils that lurk in the nighttime".
What you've basically said is that animals exist for the benefit of humans, if they have no worth they deserve to be eatten. A very Christian way of thinking...

That pressed dog looked a lot like a leg of Jamon when I first looked at it.. hah! I recommend you go see an automated slaughter house. The meat you eat doesn't magically grow into nicely cut portions in clingfilm wrapped boxes.
I'm not saying it's wrong to eat meat (humans are designed to be fruit eaters though) but is it really wise to point the finger at "those horrible savages" when the things we do are just as bad?

"Over there"? Where are you talking about? I am not American if you think I am. My country flag isn't set to that of the US. Would you like me to lump you in "over there" with people from France and Germany? I do not own a gun or plan on it. I have no need for it since I do not hunt and that is the only purpose I could personally justify owning one. I am also not a Christian. Good job making a lot of assumptions. It really shows a high level of maturity when you're making baseless accusations.

I am not saying that animals exist to benefit us. You're just trying to put words in my mouth and you're not doing a good job of it. Animals that are domesticated mainly for the purpose of being pets should not be served as food. These pets are basicly family to owners of those pets. In a very simplistic comparision it would be similar to cannibalism since it would be like eating one of your own.

I know what goes on in slaughter houses. I am not a naive child that doesn't know how food is produced. I am a grown adult that knows how my food is slaughtered.

Humdans are not "designed" to be frugivores. We are omnivores. That is why we have incisors and canines to eat flesh and molars for vegatative matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."