DS #1047: Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends (Korea)

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is this a cooking simulation in China, Japan and Korea ?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn this reminds me i left my dog for like 2 months already
cry.gif

i think i'll go pick up an Shiba Inu and start again

moshii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have only one thing to say to you plasmatron and that is Mr Meiwes
ph34r.gif

Lets not discuss different nations cuisine in a thread about Nintendogs please
tongue.gif
This game that every japanese girl is seen saying: "Kawaii" to on "My First Touch! DS" Wonderful site btw. 
rofl2.gif

??????????? Is what they're really saying.

I dunno why westerners have this hangup about eatting dogs... the reason we eat cows? They have a shitload of meat on them. The same reason we eat chicken and not budgies.

Edit: this release is a repack from a "web/irc" source.. so probably should be nuked.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
I dunno why westerners have this hangup about eatting dogs... the reason we eat cows? They have a shitload of meat on them. The same reason we eat chicken and not budgies.
Its the way they are treated which causes the outcry
seeing puppys is a cage thrown off trucks onto the ground are pretty shocking

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have only one thing to say to you plasmatron and that is Mr Meiwes
ph34r.gif

Lets not discuss different nations cuisine in a thread about Nintendogs please
tongue.gif
This game that every japanese girl is seen saying: "Kawaii" to on "My First Touch! DS" Wonderful site btw. 
rofl2.gif

??????????? Is what they're really saying.

Edit: this release is a repack from a "web/irc" source.. so probably should be nuked.

How often do you see cows or chickens being domesticated for families? Dogs are great family pets and will protect a family from wild animals if they have to. Do you think your domesticated cow or chiken would be willing to defend you and your family if you are out camping and come across a bear? Dogs also make great search and rescue dogs for people lost in the wilderness and also for catching criminals and finding drugs. Again, are the other animals even smart enough to do that?

I also don't know how many cows or chickens you have seen getting pressed like this before. There's a lot more pictures like that one here.

moshii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its the way they are treated which causes the outcry
seeing puppys is a cage thrown off trucks onto the ground are pretty shocking

Ever been to a battery hen house? (Can't think of a name for it) ... I assure you that unless you go and kill the animals you eat yourself they are all treated horribly. It's also very likely that any animal you eat has eatten at least parts of it's mates...

People in glass houses and all that jazz.

moshii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How often do you see cows or chickens being domesticated for families? Dogs are great family pets and will protect a family from wild animals if they have to. Do you think your domesticated cow or chiken would be willing to defend you and your family if you are out camping and come across a bear? Dogs also make great search and rescue dogs for people lost in the wilderness and also for catching criminals and finding drugs. Again, are the other animals even smart enough to do that?

I also don't know how many cows or chickens you have seen getting pressed like this before. There's a lot more pictures like that one here.

I thought you all had guns over there to "protect your families from the scary scary evils that lurk in the nighttime".
What you've basically said is that animals exist for the benefit of humans, if they have no worth they deserve to be eatten. A very Christian way of thinking...

That pressed dog looked a lot like a leg of Jamon when I first looked at it.. hah! I recommend you go see an automated slaughter house. The meat you eat doesn't magically grow into nicely cut portions in clingfilm wrapped boxes.
I'm not saying it's wrong to eat meat (humans are designed to be fruit eaters though) but is it really wise to point the finger at "those horrible savages" when the things we do are just as bad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs