DS #1046: Nintendogs: Dachshund & Friends (Korea)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, May 4, 2007.

1. shaunj66
    OP

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    ^^ndsrelease-1709^^

2. rest0re

rest0re GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 23, 2006
    Finland
    WINLAND
    FOOD!

3. ConraDargo

ConraDargo Flashback Fanatic

Dec 29, 2003
    Sweden
    Ah, the memories... must be like three years since I ordered this game from Lik-Sang but I can still remember how excited I was when UPS finally gave me a call, saying that my Japanese copy of Dachshund & Friends was available for pickup, and I still remember all the details on how I asked them to come by at work but they couldn't do that and so I had to borrow a bicycle and head over to the bus station on my lunch break and meet them there instead. Boy was I desperate to get it or what - I even paid Lik-Sang like $15 extra for express delivery (got it in 2 or 3 days, can't remember exactly) and then I had to pay like another 20 bucks for customs duty [​IMG]

But you know what? It was worth all the trouble and money - especially once I begun working on my FAQ to help others who have imported the game. I still occasionally get questions to my mailbox from people wondering how to do this and that in the game.

*sigh* Such great memories...

4. lagman

lagman I wish I was green.

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2003
    Mexico
    Me, To You
    Great history ^^
    btw the link o your sig doesn´t work [​IMG]

5. ConraDargo

ConraDargo Flashback Fanatic

Dec 29, 2003
    Sweden
    Doh! Thanks for pointing it out - fixed it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice