DS #1042: Diner Dash (E)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this a bit like the good ol' Tapper on C-64?

Sorta, but with a few more things to worry about. You have to seat the customers, find the baby a highchair, give them coffee to keep them happy, take their order, serve the food, clean up messes, collect the check, clean the table. And they like to add more stuff as you go.

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else having trouble selecting things in the menus? I have to click it a bunch of times before it works.

Annoying.

i am. the touch screen for this game is botched up, actually. sometimes during the game, customers you place in a table would go to a different table once you lift the stylus. touch screen is very touchy and it pretty much ruins the game. i thought it was just me at first but if you're getting problems too, i'm guessing it's the game's code. a shame too cause this game is fun.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this game is very addictive... Everyone should at least give this one a try
happy.gif
The game gets really hard once you get into the later levels(is it just me that finds it hard lol).

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
well the psp version is out now, might be playing that version instead since the screwed up touch screen for the DS version is annoying me. each has its pros and cons i guess...touch screen is much easier to control but the fact that it doesn't recognize your inputs correctly makes it a game breaker when you need those bonus points for seating customers. psp version is harder to control with no touch screen but it guarantees 100% accuracy in seating customers. decisions decisions...

game is great regardless

forkyfork

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. This game is addictive even though it's incredibly broken.

I got so frustrated last night because it wouldn't seat the customers right. It's like the calibration is off. I hope the US version fixes this.

Yet, somehow, I played enough to where I think I am on the last level.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol