DS #1039: SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters DS (USA)

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sweet english finally!
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit tipsy but after 40 mins or so of this game I'm finding that this game sucks! NGPC game was very easy to get into and was fun, this game is dull and the battle system is stupid. And whats with all the text? Jesus, and the the text in it is crap too lacking any of the charm of the original.

Big disapointment.
hate2.gif

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm a bit tipsy but after 40 mins or so of this game I'm finding that this game sucks! NGPC game was very easy to get into and was fun, this game is dull and the battle system is stupid. And whats with all the text? Jesus, and the the text in it is crap too lacking any of the charm of the original.

Big disapointment.
hate2.gif

That's something I had feared. See, Mario Tennis on GBA already spammed you with text and kept the game back, but I'll chew myself through this as soon as I can, I hope the card fights'll be worth it. Had a quick look at the jap version and although I understood nothing of course, I noticed too much text.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Big disapointment.
hate2.gif

That's something I had feared. See, Mario Tennis on GBA already spammed you with text and kept the game back, but I'll chew myself through this as soon as I can, I hope the card fights'll be worth it. Had a quick look at the jap version and although I understood nothing of course, I noticed too much text.
Yeah think theres like 10 mins or so of text before your first fight, most of it is telling you how to play but i kept on hoping that the battles would be fun but sadly they arent for me, the changes in he system just ruins it.

Saying that I'm not really into card battlers, I love the original, Pokemon Trading Card on GBC and Baten Kaitos on GC but other then those I get bored by them easily so I guess fans of the genre will enjoy it but I doubt none fans will.

Another problem I have with this is total lack of wi-fi. Anyway theres too many changes to the game when it wasnt needed, there seems to be too many rules in this and they are explained with a dross of text. It just really makes it a unbalanced game.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why couldn't' they have just made SNK vs. Capcom ACTUAL fighters instead of this card crap?

How lame!
dry.gif

PFFT!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent