Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sidenote: POkemon + Supercard DS ONE WORKS! =D

make sure you do the following:
1) change the save size to 2M [ by going to options -> file info -> then press CHANGE until it becomes 2M ]
2) in the OTHER menu at the top of the touch screen uncheck the ENABLE PATCH option (turn it off)

and VIOLA! it should work!
yaynds.gif

ll00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ujoewong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
do any1 here experience any freezes during the game? im using r4 + kington SD-CO1G 1gb micro sd.. sometimes will freezes... hmm.. any chance for bad dump? im just assumming.. hmm.. when i encounted onix.. when he bind me.. it appeared msg like ´{{}}{{}}{}{}}´ den it freezes.. hmm.. maybe its just a random bug.. anyway the game plays jus fine.. but the random bug tat occur in oreburgh mine reali bug me.. hmm.. any1 here encounted tis?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mi Empoleon rox!!!!111!!1

Seriously, played this game for abotu half an hour thought "meh cant be arsed" then went back on due to not having anything to entertain me till those Dalek sods come on, 5 hours later I return to reality...damn you Nintendo.

mountainsnake

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have piplup, now its a prinplup, and i would be willing to help, but the problem is that my router does not function with the wifi connection....damn i need to get a stick to be able to play online finally, i think now for pokemon it would be a good move....

neochaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
i have piplup, now its a prinplup, and i would be willing to help, but the problem is that my router does not function with the wifi connection....damn i need to get a stick to be able to play online finally, i think now for pokemon it would be a good move....
Looks like I'm not the only one having a router my DS despises for the sake of existence
hate2.gif

Animotion

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone with SC Lite got this running and saving correctly? If so, tell me why saving doesn't work with my SC Lite :/

I used Restart + Trim + FGP + DMA + Patch High Compatibility

I've set it exactly like you said and yet, when I save and start up the game again, there's no save...
frown.gif

Hmm are you using the latest patching software and dat file? Not sure on what to suggest I using above setting minus restart. No problems so far.

Stew Powder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OMFG I'm going bat-**** insane right now!
I registered just to ask for help!

I have a SuperCard SD and this only works patched with an IPS! But even then, when I choose "Wi-Fi" or "Continue" the screen goes freaking black!
SuperCard isn't illegal, so I ask you for a link to the latest dat file, please!

Intruder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
It's just me or this game is TOO easy?
My opponent (trainer,not just a wild pokemon) has type advantage but keeps using leer,growl and other stuff while he can wipe me out with one or two moves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is