DS #1015: Pokémon Diamond (USA)

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm getting an "Open File Error" on the SupercardSD program? Is my file corrupt or does it not work on the SupercardSD?
biggrin.gif
Thats not looking good for me
rolleyes.gif

cenotaph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Been getting ROM requests per private messages, and from what I can tell there isn't a way to limit who's able to send you PMs (note to board admins: here's a feature request for you). Bleh.

Kensh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since ive never downloaded a rom before i have no idea where to get it, so looks like im SoL for a while
tongue.gif

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm getting an "Open File Error" on the SupercardSD program? Is my file corrupt or does it not work on the SupercardSD?
No idea if this will help but someone wrote in the compatability bit on the front page for pearl "Enable 'patch cartridge settings' default settings for SD version"
I'm not a supercard user but I hope that helps.

JesterDev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well thanks to everyone else's excitement I suppose I give this game a go. What's the difference between this one and Pearl? - Downloading now.

knocturnal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could have seen the madness. I saw when the initial thread popped up before GBAtemp posted it and no one believed the guy (only 9 posts and locked) and when I hit refresh the site was down. I wish they would have left up the pages where people were asking like crazy just so I could have a good laugh...56k sucks! ( I live where DSL isn't available and it sucks...I miss having it, I was hooked while I was in my apartment while I was in college...on 51% downloading and i've been downloading it before they even posted about it here...thank goodness I got the new Naruto...that and the fact that I haven't beaten a pokemon since pokemon red... I came close with emerald though...X-rom plus m3 for the win (gba to ds linking)

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm getting an "Open File Error" on the SupercardSD program? Is my file corrupt or does it not work on the SupercardSD?No idea if this will help but someone wrote in the compatability bit on the front page for pearl "Enable 'patch cartridge settings' default settings for SD version"
I'm not a supercard user but I hope that helps.

The patching software already uses "Enable 'patch cartridge settings" by default. Thanks for the help though shtonkalot!
grog.gif

Maybe my download is corrupt... Unless it doesn't work :'(

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For those of you that seem to be getting a lot of PM messages, remember that you can change your settings to ignore specific users. That might not stop the first PM, but it could help with stoping others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk