OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I love how so many people bash these doku games while eagerly awaiting the 100th pokemon game.

If you count 'generations' only, "RBY", "GSC", "RSE" "D/P", then compared to its sales numbers Pokemon is one of the LEAST recycled/whored franchises ever.
Yeah but counting generations only is cheating. There is an awful crapload of shit games (and some that aren't quite as bad) associated with the franchise. Insane quantities of merch and other media, too. It's the most whored franchise just after Mario.
I agree that the main games are still about as good as ever even though they didn't really change a thing since the first gen. That's similar to Mario, too.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah but counting generations only is cheating. There is an awful crapload of shit games (and some that aren't quite as bad) associated with the franchise. Insane quantities of merch and other media, too. It's the most whored franchise just after Mario.
I agree that the main games are still about as good as ever even though they didn't really change a thing since the first gen. That's similar to Mario, too.

What ´bout sonic?

rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse