Static Vision

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had a lot of fun with the Japanese version but I will be picking the US release up so I can see the currency represented in dollars.

What settings are you M3 Lite users getting to work with this? I've tired all sorts of combinations with no luck.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've been playing the Jap version so much. I love this game. But I've noticed one issue... there's no way I can find to fire staff members... hmm. Overall, a very good port of the PC classic.

genji

Trophies
XP
Country
To fire staff members, select the erase icon and select which worker you want to fire!
smile.gif

Static Vision

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What happened to m3wiki.com? It is always down. I can't seem to locate any other site similar to the M3 Lite compatibility list they hosted. All the other lists I've found are so slow to update if ever at all.

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Works fine, M3 trim-rom, force R/W, 4x DMA and software reset.

This version has all the languages like the Japanese version.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had a lot of fun with the Japanese version but I will be picking the US release up so I can see the currency represented in dollars.

What settings are you M3 Lite users getting to work with this? I've tired all sorts of combinations with no luck.
But..... when you select the english language in the Japanese version, the currency is in dollars....

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing that is missing (unless it's just me that's "missing" it) is the demo animations of the rides. This is a small ROM.....they coulda used a larger ROM and added videos of those rides.
unsure.gif

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
any difference other than language from the jap? I already started on the jap one.
well i had already played the japanese one so i made a copy of the .sav file on the pc just incase i corrupted it with the next step.
i deleted the japanese version of the .nds file from my card then copied across the (u) one and gave it the same name "theme park" as the .sav file
so far no issues and no lock ups
laugh.gif

if i did something wrong by posting this information please feel free mods to remove it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse