DS #0936: Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (USA)

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah! This is a good day, this and Lost in Blue 2 has made me happy!!!
biggrin.gif

jagviper

Trophies
XP
Country
Works on M3 Lite, Trim Rom, In Game Reset, 4X w/ Force RW. And this game is like Bejeweled with RPG Involved, Its Pretty Good

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is very good. It is like bejeweled, but with the added rpg elements and story it far exceeds just a bejeweled clone. Glad to see it is done by the people who made warlords for the pc (the are also doing disciples for the ds as well) and the music in the game is great.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats this one all about?

Puzzle game/RPG hybrid.

The PSP version got an 8.5 at gamespot I think.

Yall should give it a try.
PSP version is very good too the graphics look less scrunched up but sadly its loading times are gay, not sure which one I prefer I have played the DS one more though.

Whether you have a PSP or DS its a very good puzzle and the way it has been done is unique, this isn't simple Bejeweled clone its a lot deeper and I love the PC style RPG elements.

Gnat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Nice game!
Took me a while (and several levels) to figure out how to damage my opponent.
Anyone else chooses his rpg characters based on the cleavage they show?

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
Well, this game here...it`s nothing short of genius! I though I was dead bored of bejewelled, but the battles in this don`t actually feel like that good old puzzler, but rather more like the card game in Might&Magic-games. Been playing this on and off for two days now and yes, I`m very hooked(and so is my girlfriend). It really is magnificent!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW! This is the first game in a loooong time that I played from a fully-charged battery to a red light. That doesn't happen often.....sign of a great game! Especially when you consider that I played it on the lowest brightness level on my DSlite the whole time.

I like how they took a basic puzzle game like Bejeweled (or in my particular case, Zoo Keeper....same thing) and inlaid a somewhat deep D&D-like RPG element complete with levels, hitpoints, shops and spells, etc. AWESOME!

...and I'm not even a big puzzle game fan....I like a few of them, but.......but I can't stop playin' this one.
gba.gif

I'm completely blown away by this game! Kudos to the developers!

EDIT: Spelling error.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is actually pretty fun. Once I figured out what the hell was going on, I gotta say this is pretty interesting. Addicting too. Nice little twist-up of genres.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs