DS #0904: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters World Championship 2007 (Japan)

superkyre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.extendedplaystudios.com
XP
Country
I won't go online until I get the cards I need to recreate my deck from SS/SC. I don't have a spare DS, so I'm pretty much limited to just getting them in-game...

Konami still hasn't done a thing about the dc crappage? That just blows. You'd think they'd insert some sort of penalty for dcing mid-duel... ah well. I just hope it doesn't piss off too many new YGO players.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
How come most cards I get from buying packs are greyed out and I can't add them to my deck?

And I still can't beat the second tutorial level
hate2.gif

superkyre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
How come most cards I get from buying packs are greyed out and I can't add them to my deck?

And I still can't beat the second tutorial levelÂ
hate2.gif

The cards grey out if you don't have any more of them to add to your deck from your trunk. Example: if you got only 1 Axe Raider out of all the packs you bought, then you only have 1 Axe Raider in your trunk to add to your deck - thus, when you move that 1 Axe Raider to your deck, you have no more Axe Raiders tomove and it greys out. Just like in real life, you only get whatever quantity of a card from a bought pack.

As for the second tutorial level... it'd a tutorial. Are you talking about the challenges?

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
You can't use curse words in your deck name either  I tried to call my starter deck "Crap Deck" and it said YOU CAN'T CALL IT THAT!!! (or words to that effect)

You can transfer a deck list and all the card for that list from SC to this too.

haha too bad..

QUOTE1. Beginning a new game, you get to pick your country of origin by selecting its flag (my country, the Philippines, is available - astig chong!  ). As such, the language selected was English for me.

awesome.im a flip to u know i just move here in US

ill definitely buy this game.
with that said i have to wait 5 more days to play this game
frown.gif

superkyre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Sorry, I mean Review Duel 2 in the tutorial bit.

Ah, I see. Here's a general strategy for Review Duel 2:
1. For the first few turns do whatever it takes to stay alive until you draw Mystical Elf. She'll block any of your opponent's normal monsters with ease (especially that annoying 7 Colored Fish).
2. You should have Summoned Skull in your hand. Tribute summon him sacrificing Mystical Elf. Attack with Summoned Skull ftw.

It sounds simple, but if you only defend you'll eventually end up being hit directly once or twice and thus losing the duel. I'll leave it up to you how you'll summon your monsters to stay alive until you draw Mystical Elf.
smile.gif

superkyre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Flavor just released a preliminary build of his WC2007 Save Game Editor. Check it at this thread.

Now don't get pissed at Flavor for making this if you think it will encourage cheating - he built it such that if you use any of his editor's cheat options, a "CHT" suffix will be added to your username automatically. If you use his deck importer/exporter in the editor, though, the "CHT" suffix won't be added to your username. But use the cheat options then the deck importer/exporter, the "CHT" suffix will still be there. So if you use it to cheat, everyone will know online. Pretty brilliant.
smile.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I mean Review Duel 2 in the tutorial bit.

Ah, I see. Here's a general strategy for Review Duel 2:
1. For the first few turns do whatever it takes to stay alive until you draw Mystical Elf. She'll block any of your opponent's normal monsters with ease (especially that annoying 7 Colored Fish).
2. You should have Summoned Skull in your hand. Tribute summon him sacrificing Mystical Elf. Attack with Summoned Skull ftw.

It sounds simple, but if you only defend you'll eventually end up being hit directly once or twice and thus losing the duel. I'll leave it up to you how you'll summon your monsters to stay alive until you draw Mystical Elf.
smile.gif

Cheers dude, I'll give it a shot. Actually really enjoying this at the moment, even though I'm playing with mostly the starter deck against the fairy and fox bots. Don't really feel like playing online and getting my ass kicked by some 12 year old
tongue.gif

Also, the was the title music builds up I keep expecting it to burst into "Down town! Things will be great when you're down-town!" Maybe I've just lost my mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte