DS #0876: Wario: Master of Disguise (USA)

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cool but I didnt really think the J release was up to nintendos usual quality...
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IGN gives it a 6.0 :-(
I totally agree with the review completely.

It does play like a first gen DS game, touchscreen elements seem tacked on, bad level design, graphic style is poor (bring back the older style!), sound is average everthing in this game is average.

Worst game in a big Nintendo franchise since Mario Pinball. I hope they're arent any more in the series and that we get a PROPER Wario game sometime soon. If you havent already did out Wario Land 1-4.

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't really mind if it's bad, if you're a fan you'll love it anyway I guess...
My girlfriend thinks Wario is awesome, so she'll have a blast...

Q~

jbsuperman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping this game would be good. I, too have not played anything "superb" on my DS for quite some time. I need New Super Mario Bros 2. LOL.

I'm new to the site. Can someone tell me where y'all are downloading these from?

Thanks!

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
IGN gives it a 6.0 :-(

I totally agree with the review completely.

It does play like a first gen DS game, touchscreen elements seem tacked on, bad level design, graphic style is poor (bring back the older style!), sound is average everthing in this game is average.

Worst game in a big Nintendo franchise since Mario Pinball. I hope they're arent any more in the series and that we get a PROPER Wario game sometime soon. If you havent already did out Wario Land 1-4.

I didn't play it (yet, but I'm wanting to buy a NDS soon! (
happy.gif
)) but I liked Mario Pinball. I know it's not "the greatest game evar!" but it was nice to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s