Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I hoped this game was related to the Lunar series on SCD/PSX... unfortunately it's just a successor to Boktai.
frown.gif

Unfoutunately? The Boktai series is awesome. How dare you put it down.
dry.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still trying to figure out where to get it......sigh.....guess I'll just have to wait for a bit.....sigh....

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ooh, this should be good. My friend says that Boktai is really good (he has it, I've never played it D:) and I've read things about Lunar Nights. I'll be sure to get this one once I get something that can play it...
In the mean time, I'm going to bug my friend to let me borrow Boktai. That, and feed my new Tower Defense DS addiction, XD.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do like this game. The intro and ingame videos look brilliant on the DS. Shame I only could play for 10 minutes before the red light came on. Before anyone says anything, I don't like playing on the DS with the recharge lead stuck in it.

zelph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know where i can get the 2 solvents so i can upgrade the darksword?
edit: nvm i just had to do the second chaptor

Caydr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A thousand million gratuitous apologies, I have the habit of missing the most obvious things, but the listing here does not appear to have the save type yet, it is listed as Unknown.

My EZV runs it as 512k EEPROM.

Also, I don't think the rom number is correct... my reliable source, the only place that currently has this game, lists it as 0849. Apparently 0847 is Magical Starsign (E).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou